jjjkur

What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

2,829 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, matik22119 said:

oh i didn't read properly a title lmao :D 

Steep

Fortine obviously.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, manotelikas said:

Fortine obviously.

 

Oh boy, you're in for a treat with GTA 5.. do not recommend. 😭😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Xucien said:

 

Oh boy, you're in for a treat with GTA 5.. do not recommend. 1f62d.png1f602.png


Do not bother with Sonic Force’s, most the trophies are simple enough but getting all the collectibles and completing all the challenges is the most un-fun grind ever. That’s not even mentioning the nightmare of playing the exact same stage for 2 hours to grind out 100,000 rings...

Edited by Wild_Cloud151
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Xucien said:

 

Oh boy, you're in for a treat with GTA 5.. do not recommend. 1f62d.png1f602.png

I knew it it's gonna be that ! I still got the Disc lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, manotelikas said:

I knew it it's gonna be that ! I still got the Disc lol

Never winter 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty good trophy list. Definitely likes a challenge. 
 

Outlast 2. I don’t really like horror all too much, and doing a deathless run with a lot of RNG involved, not really fun for me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spaz said:

Pretty good trophy list. Definitely likes a challenge. 
 

Outlast 2. I don’t really like horror all too much, and doing a deathless run with a lot of RNG involved, not really fun for me.

 

Surgeon Simulator!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Uhhh... Lovecraft's Untold Stories due to a bugged, unearnable trophy

Final Fantasy X. A number of trophies that require you to engage in long boring mini games, a bonus boss that takes an hour of repeating the same strategy to beat and a grind that takes forever even if you're using the cheap way to get AP for the Sphere Grid.

 

Also if you're not following a guide you'll probably end up missing one of the Al Bhed Primer's and replaying this game is painful due to the large amount of long unskippable cutscenes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

Final Fantasy X. A number of trophies that require you to engage in long boring mini games, a bonus boss that takes an hour of repeating the same strategy to beat and a grind that takes forever even if you're using the cheap way to get AP for the Sphere Grid.

 

Also if you're not following a guide you'll probably end up missing one of the Al Bhed Primer's and replaying this game is painful due to the large amount of long unskippable cutscenes.

 

Gran Turismo Sport takes a lot of time thanks to the multiplayer. To make it even worse you have to win 91 of those 322 races. 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DJMax Respect

 

Awesome game but difficult as fuck x)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

3 minutes ago, WaxWeazle said:

DJMax Respect

 

Awesome game but difficult as fuck x)

The last of us ps3, as it  can no longer be platted.

 

I'll throw in Mafia 3  in order to avoid cheating, horrible story, had nothing to do with mafia, takes some questionable artistic  direction regarding history at the time, and has tons of glitched trophies that'll force you to do multiple playthroughs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

 

 

The last of us ps3, as it  can no longer be platted.

 

I'll throw in Mafia 3  in order to avoid cheating, horrible story, had nothing to do with mafia, takes some questionable artistic  direction regarding history at the time, and has tons of glitched trophies that'll force you to do multiple playthroughs.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

 

Those combo challenges are a big yikes

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

 

Those combo challenges are a big yikes

Mortal Kombat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

 

 

The last of us ps3, as it  can no longer be platted.

 

I'll throw in Mafia 3  in order to avoid cheating, horrible story, had nothing to do with mafia, takes some questionable artistic  direction regarding history at the time, and has tons of glitched trophies that'll force you to do multiple playthroughs.

I'm aware of TLOU on PS3, yeah... But I'll probably go revisit it anyways to get most of the trophies anyway :) 

Mafia 3... I couldn't connect with it :/ I might try it again at some point on PC or something but it's not my jam I think, so... Free of worries there :D

 

As for above;

Minecraft... It's a dreadful one x.x I've tried it on PSVita and it's just not worth it imo.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WaxWeazle said:

I'm aware of TLOU on PS3, yeah... But I'll probably go revisit it anyways to get most of the trophies anyway :) 

Mafia 3... I couldn't connect with it :/ I might try it again at some point on PC or something but it's not my jam I think, so... Free of worries there :D

 

As for above;

Minecraft... It's a dreadful one x.x I've tried it on PSVita and it's just not worth it imo.

 

Unravel 2. The time trials in that game are absurd. :3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hamster_Bear said:

 

Unravel 2. The time trials in that game are absurd. :3

Wouldn't bother with the Tetris effect platinum. Game's good but yeah looks like a pain to platinum.

4 minutes ago, JoshTheOne33 said:

Wouldn't bother with the Tetris effect platinum. Game's good but yeah looks like a pain to platinum.

Though it seems like you already gave up on that one anyway

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JoshTheOne33 said:

Wouldn't bother with the Tetris effect platinum. Game's good but yeah looks like a pain to platinum.

Though it seems like you already gave up on that one anyway

Tetris Effect. I hear is exceptionally difficult to obtain. But hey, if you're going for it, I won't stop you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Borderlands: The Pre Sequel. It's the worst Borderlands game and i dont care what anyone says, fuck moongravity. I've platinumed Borderlands 2 twice, and still havent completed a single playthrough of TPS, both on pc or console.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LLegend_Fox: You're right about that moon gravity. Awful. Generally, it's bad to make a game's controls feel floaty.

 

Anyway, Heavy Rain. Easily one of the most overrated games I've played.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guitar hero, personally I have absolutely no idea how to play guitar hero it just looks too challenging to me lmao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, originalmidget28 said:

guitar hero, personally I have absolutely no idea how to play guitar hero it just looks too challenging to me lmao

Friday the 13th, its just a huuuge grind with those 1000 matches and really really boring👍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

@LLegend_Fox: You're right about that moon gravity. Awful. Generally, it's bad to make a game's controls feel floaty.

 

Anyway, Heavy Rain. Easily one of the most overrated games I've played.

Damn, i only bought it recently and now i have it for both consoles.

 

@DividedByMankind Death Stranding, the walking sim isnt worth 100+ hours, regardless of how much you like Norman Reedus.

Edited by LLegend_Fox
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Damn, i only bought it recently and now i have it for both consoles.

 

@DividedByMankind Death Stranding, the walking sim isnt worth 100+ hours, regardless of how much you like Norman Reedus.

Yes! I totally agree with you about Death stranding👍 It is so totally boring

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.