What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

29 minutes ago, Xucien said:

Oh boy, you're in for a treat with GTA 5.. do not recommend. 1f62d.png1f602.png

Do not bother with Sonic Force’s, most the trophies are simple enough but getting all the collectibles and completing all the challenges is the most un-fun grind ever. That’s not even mentioning the nightmare of playing the exact same stage for 2 hours to grind out 100,000 rings...

Edited by Wild_Cloud151
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Uhhh... Lovecraft's Untold Stories due to a bugged, unearnable trophy

Final Fantasy X. A number of trophies that require you to engage in long boring mini games, a bonus boss that takes an hour of repeating the same strategy to beat and a grind that takes forever even if you're using the cheap way to get AP for the Sphere Grid.

Also if you're not following a guide you'll probably end up missing one of the Al Bhed Primer's and replaying this game is painful due to the large amount of long unskippable cutscenes.

2 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

Final Fantasy X. A number of trophies that require you to engage in long boring mini games, a bonus boss that takes an hour of repeating the same strategy to beat and a grind that takes forever even if you're using the cheap way to get AP for the Sphere Grid.

Also if you're not following a guide you'll probably end up missing one of the Al Bhed Primer's and replaying this game is painful due to the large amount of long unskippable cutscenes.

Gran Turismo Sport takes a lot of time thanks to the multiplayer. To make it even worse you have to win 91 of those 322 races. 

3 minutes ago, WaxWeazle said:

DJMax Respect

Awesome game but difficult as fuck x)

The last of us ps3, as it  can no longer be platted.

I'll throw in Mafia 3  in order to avoid cheating, horrible story, had nothing to do with mafia, takes some questionable artistic  direction regarding history at the time, and has tons of glitched trophies that'll force you to do multiple playthroughs.

20 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I'll throw in Mafia 3  in order to avoid cheating, horrible story, had nothing to do with mafia, takes some questionable artistic  direction regarding history at the time, and has tons of glitched trophies that'll force you to do multiple playthroughs.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Those combo challenges are a big yikes

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I'm aware of TLOU on PS3, yeah... But I'll probably go revisit it anyways to get most of the trophies anyway :) 

Mafia 3... I couldn't connect with it :/ I might try it again at some point on PC or something but it's not my jam I think, so... Free of worries there :D

As for above;

Minecraft... It's a dreadful one x.x I've tried it on PSVita and it's just not worth it imo.

7 minutes ago, WaxWeazle said:

I'm aware of TLOU on PS3, yeah... But I'll probably go revisit it anyways to get most of the trophies anyway :) 

Mafia 3... I couldn't connect with it :/ I might try it again at some point on PC or something but it's not my jam I think, so... Free of worries there :D

As for above;

Minecraft... It's a dreadful one x.x I've tried it on PSVita and it's just not worth it imo.

Unravel 2. The time trials in that game are absurd. :3

10 minutes ago, Hamster_Bear said:

Unravel 2. The time trials in that game are absurd. :3

Wouldn't bother with the Tetris effect platinum. Game's good but yeah looks like a pain to platinum.

4 minutes ago, JoshTheOne33 said:

Wouldn't bother with the Tetris effect platinum. Game's good but yeah looks like a pain to platinum.

Though it seems like you already gave up on that one anyway

29 minutes ago, JoshTheOne33 said:

Though it seems like you already gave up on that one anyway

Tetris Effect. I hear is exceptionally difficult to obtain. But hey, if you're going for it, I won't stop you.

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

@LLegend_Fox: You're right about that moon gravity. Awful. Generally, it's bad to make a game's controls feel floaty.

Anyway, Heavy Rain. Easily one of the most overrated games I've played.

Damn, i only bought it recently and now i have it for both consoles.

@DividedByMankind Death Stranding, the walking sim isnt worth 100+ hours, regardless of how much you like Norman Reedus.

Edited by LLegend_Fox
  • Like 1