jjjkur

What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

2,902 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Idklol3214 said:

PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Super Meat Boy. A notoriously difficult platinum trophy that can probably break even the most seasoned trophy hunters. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Super Meat Boy. A notoriously difficult platinum trophy that can probably break even the most seasoned trophy hunters. 

 

Street Fighter V !

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Street Fighter V !

Good lord Injustice. Steer clear my friend lol. Online is kinda dead and the Star Labs stuff sucks so much. There’s a reason it’s a 0.15 plat lol 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrepSchoolHero said:

Good lord Injustice. Steer clear my friend lol. Online is kinda dead and the Star Labs stuff sucks so much. There’s a reason it’s a 0.15 plat lol 

WARFACE

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Idklol3214 said:

WARFACE

 

Definitely don't go for LittleBigPlanet Vita. That one's pretty annoying, plus there's a trophy for getting 50 different people to play a level you make.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

 

Definitely don't go for LittleBigPlanet Vita. That one's pretty annoying, plus there's a trophy for getting 50 different people to play a level you make.

GTA IV. While some trophies are easy there is a reasok for not even 1% of platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mortal Kombat (2011)

 

You didn't get all the online done before the servers shut, so no point in trying.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2020 at 10:39 AM, Spaz said:

Mortal Kombat (2011)

 

You didn't get all the online done before the servers shut, so no point in trying.

 

Of all your games, I'd say Grand Theft Auto V on PS3, and even PS4 may not even be worth bothering with given how time consuming they are. Along with the difficult DLC trophies - it just seems like it'd be a gigantic pain more than a fun challenge. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NBA 2k15, because the banner is scary and you don’t want to be staring at it for the 100s of hours it takes to platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gnova said:

NBA 2k15, because the banner is scary and you don’t want to be staring at it for the 100s of hours it takes to platinum

The Elder Scrolls Online unless you have time of the world, and ready for grinding a ton.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

The Elder Scrolls Online unless you have time of the world, and ready for grinding a ton.

 

Devil May Cry.  I love that game but killing all the enemies to fill out the files is time consuming and frustrating at times.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TomoTakino said:

 

Devil May Cry.  I love that game but killing all the enemies to fill out the files is time consuming and frustrating at times.

Dragon Ball FighterZ

20,000,000 zeni grind is boring.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

Dragon Ball FighterZ

20,000,000 zeni grind is boring.

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Super Meat Boy

Rayman Legends.

 

That grind... T.T

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

Rayman Legends.

 

That grind... T.T

Pinballistik because it doesn't have a plat...? Dude you only have 3 games that aren't plats and they are all on ps3

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Herbset said:

Pinballistik because it doesn't have a plat...? Dude you only have 3 games that aren't plats and they are all on ps3

 

 

Knowledge is Power :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

 

Knowledge is Power :)

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition unless you really love to see yourself lose hundreds of times (+ VERY time consuming) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

 

Knowledge is Power :)

 kung fu panda showdown of legendary legends.. idk if its hard but i looked at the trophies and seems pretty grindy i didn't find  anything else tho

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chokladapa said:

 kung fu panda showdown of legendary legends.. idk if its hard but i looked at the trophies and seems pretty grindy i didn't find  anything else tho

Little big planet, no faith to boost likes for gold one haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, t-78kevin41 said:

Little big planet, no faith to boost likes for gold one haha

do you mean lbp 2? i already have the plat on the first and third, and i think I'm close on the hardest one of the trophies i haven't done yet. but i have set it aside from now until i have nothing else to do;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, t-78kevin41 said:

I mean the first Lbp

Fifa 15 4sure lol cuz sports game sorry

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A1GAM3R_PS said:

Fifa 15 4sure lol cuz sports game sorry

well seeing as how you dont have any outstanding platinums i can't realy suggest anything. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.