What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

On 7/28/2020 at 10:49 PM, Spaz said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Long, difficult, tedious, and requires far too many playthroughs. Skip this one unless you're a masochist.

it's really not hard at all

31 minutes ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

Wolfenstein 2. Fuck the hardest difficulty trophy dude

Dreams, it's way too much of a boring grind

6 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

it's really not hard at all

Dreams, it's way too much of a boring grind

I'm not familiar with a lot of your games but I would say Skyrim or Monster Hunter World. Unless you really like both games, especially MHW, it would just be super time consuming. Even the guide on this site puts it at 300 hours. Not hard just... so much time. And honestly, as someone who loved Skyrim and even has it on 3 platforms now.... it can be really boring.

8 hours ago, Fizzgiglatte said:

I'm not familiar with a lot of your games but I would say Skyrim or Monster Hunter World. Unless you really like both games, especially MHW, it would just be super time consuming. Even the guide on this site puts it at 300 hours. Not hard just... so much time. And honestly, as someone who loved Skyrim and even has it on 3 platforms now.... it can be really boring.

how are you not familar with my games? and no thanks, skyrim is trash and no plan to do monster hunter

I reccomend not going for dark souls 3

2 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

how are you not familar with my games? and no thanks, skyrim is trash and no plan to do monster hunter

I reccomend not going for dark souls 3

As in I haven't played a lot of them myself .. and uh yeah that's the point of the thread. i was saying Don't go for those ...

i may or may not do dks3. i did 1, and plan to do 2 and remaster. but idk i dont like 3 as much.

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

Fall Guys

Infallible trophy, I don't need to say any more.

lmao It's hard to find a game in your profile that you haven't completed! Nice profile btw :D

Out of what I could find that I'm familiar with, I'd say don't do Fallout 4. Not worth it. Game makes me mad with how much wasted potential it has. It's not hard at all but don't waste your time with something so unenjoyable. I only did it because I was still trying to make myself like it

24 minutes ago, Fizzgiglatte said:

As in I haven't played a lot of them myself .. and uh yeah that's the point of the thread. i was saying Don't go for those ...

i may or may not do dks3. i did 1, and plan to do 2 and remaster. but idk i dont like 3 as much.

lmao It's hard to find a game in your profile that you haven't completed! Nice profile btw :D

Out of what I could find that I'm familiar with, I'd say don't do Fallout 4. Not worth it. Game makes me mad with how much wasted potential it has. It's not hard at all but don't waste your time with something so unenjoyable. I only did it because I was still trying to make myself like it

my point is, you have played a lot of games I have not platted yet, we have very similar taste

7 minutes ago, serplus said:

Overwatch, so many luck based ones

don't go for Mass Effect: Andromeda

Cod ww2 campaign is kinda dull and the defender trophy is stupid also the wave 20 prologue on zombies sucks cause it has to be solo and the map is like only 2 really tight rooms with no pack a punch and perks ( btw i don't know how threads work in this website i typed a message and saw the last post which was by Herbset I hope this works lol)

3 hours ago, Rakanthukair1010 said:

Cod ww2 campaign is kinda dull and the defender trophy is stupid also the wave 20 prologue on zombies sucks cause it has to be solo and the map is like only 2 really tight rooms with no pack a punch and perks ( btw i don't know how threads work in this website i typed a message and saw the last post which was by Herbset I hope this works lol)

LEGO ROCK BAND

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Injustice 2 there's no point going for that unless your lucky enough to get the Cat Call ability for Catwoman, such a stupid requirement, 100% luck based, please avoid this garbage.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International.

That grind is crazy - I managed it on the 360, but haven't had the will to start it again on PS4.

5 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Rayman legends on the vita. The online multi-player is almost dead. Only pros are playing these days and it took me 4 months playing it every day to finally reach first place on a daily challenge. 

Gran Turismo 5. Great game but two trophies are unobtainable so save yourself a long grind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Disintegration. Very lame FPS game combined with RTS and shutdown is coming up. Quite simple platinum tbh but just tedious 

You don't give a lot of options.... ?

The Crew - not a huge fan of driving games.

• Like 1