What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

10 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

Grand Theft Auto IV. That one was a huge pain in the butt. Auf Weidersein Petrovic is seriously one of the worst trophies.

Since you have 1 and 2 in your profile, I would say avoid LittleBigPlanet 3.
Too much of a headache, bugs everywhere. I had to play the DLC like a thousand times to get the trophies. haha
Not worth the time.

(btw, you are a warrior, your profile is filled with great trophies :P)

Edited by ivan_piz

17 hours ago, ivan_piz said:

Skip Wolfenstein Youngblood

Just nope, grind anything else.

Not really any options that are out of your league in terms of difficulty. So, Remnant: From the Ashes, because it doesn’t seem to appeal to you, based off your trophies? If you like the game, then disregard this suggestion.

6 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Not really any options that are out of your league in terms of difficulty. So, Remnant: From the Ashes, because it doesn’t seem to appeal to you, based off your trophies? If you like the game, then disregard this suggestion.

Unless you are really good at fighting games, I would stay away from Street Fighter V.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigpuff18 said:

Persona 4: Arena

That game is insanely difficult to platinum and the C'est Magnifique! Trophy is straight up torture, just don’t do it!

Wolfenstein 2. Unless you have the tenacity of a speed runner dont touch this game lol. You have to do Uber without dying and you cant take a break. Imagine COD veteran in 1 sitting without ever dying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

Wolfenstein 2. Unless you have the tenacity of a speed runner dont touch this game lol. You have to do Uber without dying and you cant take a break. Imagine COD veteran in 1 sitting without ever dying. 

Assassin’s Creed Unity, looks like you didn’t like it much and if you didn’t the platinum would be torturous!

8 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Assassin’s Creed Unity, looks like you didn’t like it much and if you didn’t the platinum would be torturous!

I'll admit I didn't go through your entire list as soon as I reached Injustice 2, I thought if you have the Cat Call ability for Catwoman I would have to dig deeper into your account but since you don't have that stupid trophy, I highly advise you put your leisure time into something more productive.

I'd say 2.  Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Gran Turismo 5, and both for reasons that you probably know already.  Star Ocean because you didn't seem very interested, never got any trophies in it, and Gran Turismo 5 because you can't (servers are offline so you can't create a track and share it and you can't take a picture and share it).

2 minutes ago, Cherrywood said:

I'd say 2.  Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Gran Turismo 5, and both for reasons that you probably know already.  Star Ocean because you didn't seem very interested, never got any trophies in it, and Gran Turismo 5 because you can't (servers are offline so you can't create a track and share it and you can't take a picture and share it).

I would say Super Street Fighter 4 unless you're good at fighting games. I will get round to Star Ocean 4 at some point, I can only play one game at a time dood. As for GT5 I will try and get what trophies I can to help my completion rate.

6 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I would say Super Street Fighter 4 unless you're good at fighting games. I will get round to Star Ocean 4 at some point, I can only play one game at a time dood. As for GT5 I will try and get what trophies I can to help my completion rate.

I'll go with Dead or Alive 5. You've earned half the trophies, but none of the ultra trophies and while it's clear from your profile that you enjoy extremely difficult games - I'd say it's at minimum one you can put off for awhile until after GT5, Persona 4, etc... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, realm722 said:

I'll go with Dead or Alive 5. You've earned half the trophies, but none of the ultra trophies and while it's clear from your profile that you enjoy extremely difficult games - I'd say it's at minimum one you can put off for awhile until after GT5, Persona 4, etc... 

Cities: Skylines - looks too hard and time consuming. Other than that you have already done like all games you own so was hard to choose one.