What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

On 10/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, DaaneS97 said:

Not sure if you have planned on ever touching Monster Hunter World again but dont bother with its plat

Hmm... Cities: Skylines is such a pain due to the nights trophy I wouldn't recommend going for it for quite some time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30-8-2015 at 8:26 PM, Beliar4 said:

Tower level in Trojan form Capcom Arcade isss so much pain. And its not plat game (sorry didnt notice plat in thread title)

With almost a 90% completion rate I cannot recommend a game you should not go for ?

You should get wipeout HD though, you can do it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Riskojk said:

COD: Black ops :)

I'm going to say don't bother platting any of your GTA games. I have not played one one since GTA4 pre trophy patch but they all look to be a slog.

@Hitman_Spinksy1 I actually loved FFX-2 on the PS2 but agree you need a step by step guide for 100%, part of the reason I haven't started it is that very reason. I don't mind guides but for this game I have seen it highly recommended to follow at least 2 simultaneously for 100% which is just a lot to ask for.

Edited by da-Noob123

10 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I'm going to say don't bother platting any of your GTA games. I have not played one one since GTA4 pre trophy patch but they all look to be a slog.

Final Fantasy X-2. Easily the worst final fantasy game I've played and you would need a step by step guide just to do the main story in one and then there is the tower oh the tower is the longest completely pointless side game ever so I would stay away from this and be thankful you didn't get the opposite of how great final fantasy games can be 

24 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Final Fantasy X-2. Easily the worst final fantasy game I've played and you would need a step by step guide just to do the main story in one and then there is the tower oh the tower is the longest completely pointless side game ever so I would stay away from this and be thankful you didn't get the opposite of how great final fantasy games can be 

Asseto Corsa. Way too hard for 99% of the casual gamers

28 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Overwatch: Origins Edition - Far too much RNG required, for each character's ultimate. Definitely not worth the hassle!

Not much choice, but I'd say Cities: Skylines. I heard it's a very lengthy plat, with quite a lot of RNG involved, so not worth imo