What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

14 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Not a lot of options here, but I’ll go with GTA 5. A grindfest, as far as I know.

Fortnite. Not a bad game, just a huge grind, and seeing as StW isn't being supported anymore, it's likely going to be a pain going for it...

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Nigh7s7ein said:

Fall Guys, most trophies are too easy, but Infallible it's not worth it.

I'll go with GTAV/Warframe. Warframe is not very friendly towards new players, and even if you decide to go for the 100%, the game will take hundreds of hours. In fact, the trophy walkthrough posted on this site estimates it will take 400-500 hours to complete.

GTAV is not much better. Getting 100% completion is a nightmare as nothing is marked and there's well over 200 of them in such a large map. Multiplayer is worse because of how grindy getting to rank 100 is (not to mention it's kind of buggy). The game feels very Pay to win and griefers run rampant. And going for the 100% is near impossible unless you have an insanely skilled group with impeccable communication.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 8:14 AM, Yamis1brother said:

I'll go with GTAV/Warframe. Warframe is not very friendly towards new players, and even if you decide to go for the 100%, the game will take hundreds of hours. In fact, the trophy walkthrough posted on this site estimates it will take 400-500 hours to complete.

GTAV is not much better. Getting 100% completion is a nightmare as nothing is marked and there's well over 200 of them in such a large map. Multiplayer is worse because of how grindy getting to rank 100 is (not to mention it's kind of buggy). The game feels very Pay to win and griefers run rampant. And going for the 100% is near impossible unless you have an insanely skilled group with impeccable communication.

Injustice: Gods Among Us. Simply because there are better games on your list to play, it's rather difficult and lengthy

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Goat Simulator because that damn Flappy Goat trophy is enough to make the most patient saint rage >[

Definitely The Elder Scrolls Online because of Emperor. I keep playing with the idea of getting when it goes on sale and then remember I rarely have a week I can just solely dedicate myself to earning that single trophy. Plus with all the DLC's it has got to take hundreds of hours for 100% - maybe if I was still in high school...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Definitely The Elder Scrolls Online because of Emperor. I keep playing with the idea of getting when it goes on sale and then remember I rarely have a week I can just solely dedicate myself to earning that single trophy. Plus with all the DLC's it has got to take hundreds of hours for 100% - maybe if I was still in high school...

Littlebigplanet lots of annoying online trophies 

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Injustice 2. Do you really want to devote yourself to playing 50hr as Catwoman alone for that Cat call ability?  Careful, you might end up being reincarnated as a Cat in the after life lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Streets of Rage 4 pretty much broken my hands.. and controller.

1 minute ago, ANTI-KING said:

Injustice 2. Do you really want to devote yourself to playing 50hr as Catwoman alone for that Cat call ability?  Careful, you might end up being reincarnated as a Cat in the after life lol 

Adding another here as we posted at the same time! Uncharted 4.. I remember being stuck on 1 section on Crushing for a few solid days. That was torture.