What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Final fantsy 10

Old game.Tho good at the time.I remember dodging those lightning bolts back in the day what a pain in the ass.

Final fantsy 10

Old game.Tho good at the time.I remember dodging those lightning bolts back in the day what a pain in the ass.

Final fantsy 10

Final fantsy 10

Final fantsy 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saucy^^^ gta4, always heard it was hard, idk tho.

^^^champ. Driveclub, should have swerved away from that one lol. Wayyyy to many dlc add ons to the trophy list. I have a 23% plat on that game and I'll most likely never buy the dlc. Which is a nightmare for people that try to 100% everything like myself...

Ehh it is what it is. The story was indeed quite bad... Cliche might be a better word. If not for the completing 50 crew vs crew events trophy it wouldn't be so bad. But i only play with friends, which makes it bearable Lol.... Single player only would probably be a bad time indeed.

^^^lemon obviously 2k15, this games trophy list made me quit playing sports games on my main account. I had to hide 2k15 on my trophy list because it erks me so much.

The Crew. I haven't played it but I heard the game was quite bad. 

GTAV is grindy but eventually you can get the plat. You just need some team or partners for MP, and then reaching max level... not that bad.

I would say to EVERYONE: Stay away from Binary Domain. That game must be avoided at all cost. One gold trophy for a grind out of this world with the online challenges, the almost dead MP, the requirement of having to boost with at least 5 other people and the time consumption, unbelievable. Then the frustration with Invasion mode. My God, what was i thinking when i started that game.

Saucy^^^ gta4, always heard it was hard, idk tho.

^^^champ. Driveclub, should have swerved away from that one lol. Wayyyy to many dlc add ons to the trophy list. I have a 23% plat on that game and I'll most likely never buy the dlc. Which is a nightmare for people that try to 100% everything like myself...

Lol, yea I know. Driveclub has a crap ton of DLC and I heard another one is about to be released, and if it's like all the others, that's 5 more trophies to the list. However I heard that they are about to release 2 patches by the second week of November. One of the patches is to add difficulty options, if this is true, that would make every DLC much easier to complete and more people may aim for that 100%. The second patch is supposed to have a "brake assist" added to the game which is designed to help people that are new to racing games (like me) with braking when coming up to and going through turns. These 2 patches "could" make getting a 100% in Driveclub possible for even bad drivers like me, so maybe I'll be able to complete it, or at least most of it. 

And to keep up with the topic of this thread and not just make a reply. Samael39 I recommend not messing around further with Binary Domain as I heard that game is a pain in the you know what to plat. I wish you luck if you continue onward with that one. And no, I have no idea what you were thinking in starting that one. lol

Edited by Champ147