What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

5 minutes ago, Xucien said:

Streets of Rage 4 pretty much broken my hands.. and controller.

Adding another here as we posted at the same time! Uncharted 4.. I remember being stuck on 1 section on Crushing for a few solid days. That was torture.

Unless you have a group of 6 willing friends, then stay away from Destiny 2’s platinum. I remember trying to organize with a group of random people, only to get kicked out because someone took my place.

If you do have a group of willing friends, then you should probably avoid Child of Eden.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Unless you have a group of 6 willing friends, then stay away from Destiny 2’s platinum. I remember trying to organize with a group of random people, only to get kicked out because someone took my place.

If you do have a group of willing friends, then you should probably avoid Child of Eden.

The Sims 4 because it takes forever and imo the controls on PS4 are super janky and annoying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

The Sims 4 because it takes forever and imo the controls on PS4 are super janky and annoying.

Grand Kingdom, seeing how you played before the server shutdown, if you gotten the 2 online flags then the platinum is still possible but it is still a grind.

2 hours ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Super Bomberman R due to the 1 million bombs grind unless you got the patience for it 

You only have 3 incomplete games on your profile and I only played one of the three you have left so well done for the high completion rate on your profile especially with Super Meat Boy and Injustice 1.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

You only have 3 incomplete games on your profile and I only played one of the three you have left so well done for the high completion rate on your profile especially with Super Meat Boy and Injustice 1.

GTA V

the grind this game need are way to much time consuming I don’t know about you but for me i got bored easily when play a rockstar game so I advise to avoid it

34 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Dishonored, I mean the plat is doable but 100% is next to impossible

I will give you 2 answers and 3 reasons.

Answer 1: World of tanks because I want to have the rarity as low as possible for me xD and the 100% will be a pain and I guess you are going for the 100%

Answer 2: Trackmania Turbo. Get the online done if you haven't already but if you ever think about getting all those medals then good luck. My adivce finish other games first and do not go for Trackmania Turbo plat

Edited by REAPER4536
  • Like 1