What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

21 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Super Meat Boy because I heard that game is super feckin' hard (you only need the trophies where you don't die and that sounds painful)

You have a few easy ones you could clean up, like Heavy Rain and Detroit. You also have a few that are SO close to the plat, The Witness is looking close to finishing too. So maybe one of those three?

EDIT: Oops, read the title wrong lol. Definitely don't bother with plating Stardew Valley. That game is amazing, but it's ruined by the plat run. Don't ruin it for yourself.

Edited by MissShake

17 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

it goes without saying, cyber punk on ps4, don't do it to yourself (this is based off of what I've read, I have not played the game)

but that was kind of a cheap freebie, so besides cyber punk I would say do not go for onrush.. it gets super old super fast..

Oh sir the insult simulator. You will spend tens of hours on one trophy alone with this piece of shit game and bullshit randomness. Don't do it

18 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Oh sir the insult simulator. You will spend tens of hours on one trophy alone with this piece of shit game and bullshit randomness. Don't do it

I'd definitely avoid the Rock Band 3 Platinum. The peripherals will cost you wayyyy too much to buy and the effort required to grind out 53,596 hammer ons is not worth it!