What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

12 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Heavy Rain. If i hear Jason one more time I'ma shoot myself in the head. 

Avoid the Platinum for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

It's the only time I have ever seen a Platinum listed as 10/10 difficulty.

14 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Avoid the Platinum for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

It's the only time I have ever seen a Platinum listed as 10/10 difficulty.

Mighty No. 9 sorry it’s even on your list. What a disappointment 

56 minutes ago, realm722 said:

Honestly? Overwatch: Origins Edition. Fun game but you haven't popped a trophy since August 2017 - plat isn't so bad but the 100% DLC is brutal. 

MLB the Show 19

The fact that had to put in that Diamond Dynasty trophy really grinds my gear. I am skipping this entry entirely and will be picking up MLB the Show 20 when it drops in price.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

MLB the Show 19

The fact that had to put in that Diamond Dynasty trophy really grinds my gear. I am skipping this entry entirely and will be picking up MLB the Show 20 when it drops in price.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is brutal. Seriously.

48 minutes ago, Yechan said:

Dead Space 2, Shadow of the Colossus, or The Outer Worlds

Do not go for Cities: Skylines. If you want the platinum, have fun leaving your console idol for a good week as you go for the 1001 days and night trophy. By the time you let your game run as fast as you can you would be in the year 2400 for your city. DLC added on make it even worse.

Edited by SKiL_Clash

36 minutes ago, x7251 said:

World of Tanks. It's supposed to be extremely time consuming to platinum (around 500 hours according to the psnprofiles trophy guide), and you still have a long way to go at 1% of trophies earned.

Max Payne 3

1 hour ago, wafflestomper810 said:

Wolfenstein II.  Mostly because I have heard it is a huge pain in the ass to aquire.  I can't speak from experience on most of your games.

Horizon. Game is overrated af, long and repetitive. I mean if you love doing the same thing over and over again go for it, but otherwise it's not worth it.

And Jesus Christ I'm obviously not going for Fall Guys so stop telling me not to plat it. Like no shit Sherlock, pick something else.

7 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Horizon. Game is overrated af, long and repetitive. I mean if you love doing the same thing over and over again go for it, but otherwise it's not worth it.

And Jesus Christ I'm obviously not going for Fall Guys so stop telling me not to plat it. Like no shit Sherlock, pick something else.

Ratchet and Clank :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:
13 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Ratchet and Clank :)

Fall guys, The trophy list includes trophies like "reach level 40" "wear a legendary item in every slot at once" which can take a good while. Regarding the infamous "Infallible" it will be easier with the introduction of "fall guys squads" but it won't be a piece of cake still.

Edited by ScavzYT

55 minutes ago, ScavzYT said:

Fall guys, The trophy list includes trophies like "reach level 40" "wear a legendary item in every slot at once" which can take a good while. Regarding the infamous "Infallible" it will be easier with the introduction of "fall guys squads" but it won't be a piece of cake still.

Don’t bother with Fortnite, it is a horrendously long grind.