What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, charxsetsuna said:

Rayman Legends

I've heard the online challenges are a real nightmare.

Dragon Ball FighterZ

The grind for 20 Million Zeni is insane if you don't use any glitches

Also be careful with J-Stars Victory VS+. The card decks bugged out for me.

16 minutes ago, the_real_culture said:

@enaysoft       You handle your business well. I can only relate with a few fighting games and Katamari Damacy Reroll. Those can be a pain.

COD Black Ops III.  Personal decorator trophy you have to do a lot of stuff including finishing every chapter on veteran without reloading a checkpoint.

6 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

COD Black Ops III.  Personal decorator trophy you have to do a lot of stuff including finishing every chapter on veteran without reloading a checkpoint.

Resistance 2. A truly great game in its day but with the online trophies now unobtainable give the platinum a miss.

Huh, with a 99%+ completion rate I can't recommend a game you shouldn't go for from your list.. the hardest un-platted game is The Forest and I don't know how hard it would be to complete...

If I were to pick a game from my uncompleted games.. don't bother with White Knight Chronicles. 1000 hours isn't even funny.

10 minutes ago, Shikotei-kun said:

Huh, with a 99%+ completion rate I can't recommend a game you shouldn't go for from your list.. the hardest un-platted game is The Forest and I don't know how hard it would be to complete...

If I were to pick a game from my uncompleted games.. don't bother with White Knight Chronicles. 1000 hours isn't even funny.

Mirror Edge I highly recommend you don’t go for the platinum or else you will tear your hair out I heard the speedruns are hard as hell...and btw I don’t have the platinum in that game but this year I will do it.

Edited by NurseTatiana
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Honestly? Avoid Birthdays the Beginning. You haven't touched it since January - and while I can't speak to the quality of the game, it has a platinum time of over 600 hours (according to the trophy guide) for time when you just have to leave your console running. That just sounds like an awful time to me. 

4 hours ago, realm722 said:

Honestly? Avoid Birthdays the Beginning. You haven't touched it since January - and while I can't speak to the quality of the game, it has a platinum time of over 600 hours (according to the trophy guide) for time when you just have to leave your console running. That just sounds like an awful time to me. 

You can save and continue where you left off. 

Back on topic, Cities Skyline

26 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You can save and continue where you left off. 

Back on topic, Cities Skyline

It's hard, most games on your backlog are actually doable, like RDR 2, Saints Row 3 and 4, etc.. i would say leave Monster Hunter as it is, guess you didn't liked the game that much, and you need to love that one to survive the grind for the crowns.

12 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

It's hard, most games on your backlog are actually doable, like RDR 2, Saints Row 3 and 4, etc.. i would say leave Monster Hunter as it is, guess you didn't liked the game that much, and you need to love that one to survive the grind for the crowns.

Once again, I reccomend avoiding the Platinum in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Once again, I reccomend avoiding the Platinum in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

From your list, I would say Mighty No. 9. I haven't played it, but I haven't heard anything good about it either. From my own, don't do Starwhal. The trophies were bugged enough to make the grind a nightmare, and most of the trophies needed from the plat just come from using two controllers to grind wins quickly. 1000% was not worth it.   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tigersfan3023 said:

From your list, I would say Mighty No. 9. I haven't played it, but I haven't heard anything good about it either. From my own, don't do Starwhal. The trophies were bugged enough to make the grind a nightmare, and most of the trophies needed from the plat just come from using two controllers to grind wins quickly. 1000% was not worth it.   

You may be patient and skilled, but you should still avoid Fortnite and Crypt of the Necrodancer like it’s the plague. You would have to devote hundreds, if not thousands of hours to even come close to these platinums, whether that be through grinding or “gitting really gud.”

40 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

You may be patient and skilled, but you should still avoid Fortnite and Crypt of the Necrodancer like it’s the plague. You would have to devote hundreds, if not thousands of hours to even come close to these platinums, whether that be through grinding or “gitting really gud.”

Goat simulator. That game is just stupid and flappy goat is not worth your time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feichti1992 said:

Goat simulator. That game is just stupid and flappy goat is not worth your time

Hard to say since you've got Platinum in nearly every game you have, so I guess avoid Watch Dogs since you have pretty much no progress in it and haven't played it in four years.

I absolutely don’t know what the problem with Watch Dogs is, I love that game! The multiplayer isn’t that great but aside from graphics and some minor game mechanics it’s even better than the second game of that series. It‘s all in the story.

To the guy above me: I don’t know what game you have played is the worst to platinum but I think Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout shouldn‘t be on your list since you only played for a couple of hours, despite your status saying that all you do is playing this game, if I understood it correctly.

Edit:

I figured that it might be a bit unfair, because I only have two games without platinum, since I'm fairly new to the platform. So here is a list of some games that are on my radar and that I probably wanna play some day (upcoming games not included):

Astroneer

Control  (will play this next after finishing Bugsnax)

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Detroit: Become Human

Enter the Gungeon

God of War

Graveyard Keeper

Hitman 3

Maneater

No Man's Sky

Oddworld: Soulstorm

Persona 5

Ratchet & Clank

Republique

SnowRunner

The Last Guardian

The Last of Us Part II

The Last of Us Remastered  (allegedly very difficult, because of some online trophies)

Watch Dogs: Legion

Edited by HazyDie