What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Injustice 2, please don't do it unless you are very lucky like me and get the "cat fight " trophy in the first hours because if not the grind it's awful and all characters at lv 20 OMG, the good part it's that you can let the cpu play for you but You need to check to press the x button to continue, it's my hardest and tedious trophy for the moment and if you want 100% You need a character lv 30, i got it with my favorite in the game red hood, but OMG just ve patient if you want this trophy 

• Like 1

I didn't need to look very far down your list to spot Monster Hunter World. I'm a massive MH fan and I'll assure you there's no fun in fighting the same monster dozens of times for a small chance at a gold crown. I've did it, I hated it, I couldn't even bring myself to do the expansion.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PanBuk69 said:

Sonic Unleashed. :)

Well I only got a choice of 3 games so I'll go with Far Cry 2 just for the sheer amount of grind. Plus if the reaching level 25 trophy bugs out on you like it has for some, your platinum is now unobtainable. Not to mention the slew of other glitched trophies

13 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Well I only got a choice of 3 games so I'll go with Far Cry 2 just for the sheer amount of grind. Plus if the reaching level 25 trophy bugs out on you like it has for some, your platinum is now unobtainable. Not to mention the slew of other glitched trophies

Don’t go for Final Fantasy IX. It’s a great game, but the platinum is annoying. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Unless you want to lose your sanity and spend over 100 hours on it, I'd say skip this one.

Assassin's Creed Brother (PS3)

My god the multiplayer trophies are so bs & tedious. Only reason I haven't gotten the platinum as well. Even 100% the DLC

15 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Dead Rising 4 :D boring game 

Don't I know Dead Rising 4 is a boring game, even wrote the guide for it but really don't want to do the rest of the MP grind I have to do for the plat. I'd be fine if it was just the SP but the MP is garbage & grindy.

& I'd say avoid platinuming Final Fantasy 12 for the same reason. Extremely boring & grindy game. I honestly regret going for the plat because there is just no upsides to the game other than the gambit system. & easily the worst "Main Character" of any game I've played as well. Literally useless to the overall plot of the story

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Don't I know Dead Rising 4 is a boring game, even wrote the guide for it but really don't want to do the rest of the MP grind I have to do for the plat. I'd be fine if it was just the SP but the MP is garbage & grindy.

& I'd say avoid platinuming Final Fantasy 12 for the same reason. Extremely boring & grindy game. I honestly regret going for the plat because there is just no upsides to the game other than the gambit system. & easily the worst "Main Character" of any game I've played as well. Literally useless to the overall plot of the story

While I do agree with everything you have said, I love the atmosphere and the world of FF12 so for that reason alone I might actually go for it :D and also, Balthier... one of my favorite FF characters :D

OT: skip me and go for ObsiEez! he has an awesome platinum list, good luck finding a bad game in there :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlphaWolfMLT said:

GTA V, just don't try it. The grind is incredible.

Lords of the Fallen. Save yourself the headache for trying to play that game. It's not like it's overly difficult, the game is just really really bad. Not to mention the last boss is extremely cheese & if you build more dodge/defense than attack, it'll heal more damage than you can deal

3 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

While I do agree with everything you have said, I love the atmosphere and the world of FF12 so for that reason alone I might actually go for it :D and also, Balthier... one of my favorite FF characters :D

OT: skip me and go for ObsiEez! he has an awesome platinum list, good luck finding a bad game in there :D

Honestly Balthier should have been the MC as he's in my opinion the only good character in the game. Not to mention other reasons that I won't mention due to spoilers. Just good luck for when you start getting to the mind numbing boring stuff! & Thank you, I try & pride myself on going for actual games instead of the garbage buyable plats that have been recently flooding peoples trophy lists over the past few years. Telltale being an exception since it's still a great game attached to that extremely easy platinum. You got a pretty nice list yourself though there are quite a few games you got almost completed that I'd highly recommend grabbin' the plats for it you can like Final Fantasy Type-0 & Dead Space for some examples!

17 minutes ago, new_world80 said:

The Last of Us remastered

Battle Islands/Battle Ages, especially Battle Ages (they don't even have plats but the grind takes months and they're just shit)

Edited by Winterglemm

6 minutes ago, Winterglemm said:

Battle Islands/Battle Ages, especially Battle Ages (they don't even have plats but the grind takes months and they're just shit)

uhhhhh... well you only have 1 game, so i guess ModNation Racers

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DaniDa1985 said:

Hard to find somethin on your List so God of War Ascension just to say something 

Killzone Shadow Fall! Just... don't. I was there. I was grinding those multiplayer kills. It was so awful, that after I got those trophies, I gave up on the rest of the game. One of the worst grinds I have ever done.

Edited by Miro33no