What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

23 minutes ago, Miro33no said:

Killzone Shadow Fall! Just... don't. I was there. I was grinding those multiplayer kills. It was so awful, that after I got those trophies, I gave up on the rest of the game. One of the worst grinds I have ever done.

Fall Guys

6 hours ago, dark_moon689 said:

AC Black Flag, the game itself is enjoyable the multiplayer is soulless grind

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. My god that game is just straight up DIFFICULT to plat & requires either heavy amount of dedication to the game, or extreme skill at fighting games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KyleMcLaughlin said:

Black ops 2.. if the zombies Trophies weren’t bad enough..the single player challenges can be a nightmare  

Mafia 3. Not only is it an awful game you have to playthrough twice. The trophies that you have to do full playthroughs of are gltiched & have a chance of not counting, forcing you to do another full playthrough

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Street Fighter IV. Unless you're very skilled in fighting games, I say avoid this one. You also didn't do all the online, and given the age of this game, it's probably not worth it.

NFS Rivals. Why plat something you apparently hate?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Cyberpunk, just wait till it's fixed. Eventually, I hope

I would say don't bother with Assassin's Creed Valhalla, it'll probably be just a long grind. 

Since I only have Infinite Warfare left, I'll ask a question: should I bother with Red Dead Redemption 2? How much does it take to earn all multiplayer trophies? Is it hard?

30 minutes ago, Aboelsas said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, there is a new PS4 version coming this June, so delete this 0% and go for the upgraded version.

Max Payne 3. Oh the horror stories I heard about the difficulty trophies for this game

6 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Far Cry 2. It's ancient and feels terrible to play now. The multiplayer field manuals are a pain to grind for. 

Black Ops 4. It’s awful, especially blackout mode and zombies mode. I am not a zombies fan, or a battle royale fan, so this plat was a nightmare to attempt for me (I gave up.)

The lack of a campaign makes this all the worse to bear as well.

7 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Far Cry 2. It's ancient and feels terrible to play now. The multiplayer field manuals are a pain to grind for. 

Crypt of the Necrodancer. It’s a great game but if you’re going for the platinum, it will require hundreds if not a thousand hour for this plat. 

• Like 2