What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

10 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer. It’s a great game but if you’re going for the platinum, it will require hundreds if not a thousand hour for this plat. 

Heyyyy, you broke the chain! You were supposed to select the person above you (me)

Edited by arcanehornet_

3 hours ago, Pershing24 said:

Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality. Yeah, its a Bossa Studio game, you know what you're getting in to. Though its still a lot of fun if you got a VR.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3). God those MP trophies are ass. Only thing stopping me from getting the plat as well.

12 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Heyyyy, you broke the chain! You were supposed to select the person above you (me)

Heyyyy, in saying you broke the chain you broke the chain & skipped me ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3). God those MP trophies are ass. Only thing stopping me from getting the plat as well.

Heyyyy, in saying you broke the chain you broke the chain & skipped me 1f622.png

Dead Rising 4

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HavocChaos__ said:

Devil may cry 5, that list is insane and I just couldn't do it. To bad tho it would be nice to have the whole series platted.

Jump Force (or Street Fighter V but i guess you won't do that anyway)

16 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Jump Force (or Street Fighter V but i guess you won't do that anyway)

XCOM 2, just beat the game so your completion don't go down, but don't bother with the platinum, it's way too hard and there's a lot of luck involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neptuos said:

XCOM 2, just beat the game so your completion don't go down, but don't bother with the platinum, it's way too hard and there's a lot of luck involved.

Lichdom: Battlemage. I remember playing the game on PC a long while ago & to make a short answer shorter, it sucked. Not to mention the litany of performance issues the game has. Just save yourself the hassle & never go back to it. Your sanity with thank you

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DuuItNow said:

Street Fighter V 

Final Fantasy Type-0. The platinum isn't hard by any means, it's actually quite easy. But the game is absolutely awful & probably the worst FF game to date.