What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

9 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. My god the game is super unforgiving. Especially if you decide to 100% it 

Well looks like you don't have many more platinums to go but based on the platinum percentage I'd go with Payday 2

• Like 1

To the nice gentleman above me: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CUPHEAD! 

it’s a cute game with plenty of charm, definitely worth a single run through, but the platinum is pure pain. (Especially Hilda Berg on hard difficulty)

save yourself the torture and settle for the incomplete!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngreen5556 said:

To the nice gentleman above me: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CUPHEAD! 

it’s a cute game with plenty of charm, definitely worth a single run through, but the platinum is pure pain. (Especially Hilda Berg on hard difficulty)

save yourself the torture and settle for the incomplete!

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (or any of the dark soul games you've got on your list tbh.)

And Fall Guys because it just seems like a pain to do

• Like 1

2 hours ago, queeninsomnia said:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (or any of the dark soul games you've got on your list tbh.)

And Fall Guys because it just seems like a pain to do

Yakuza 0. As much as I loved the Yakuza series & as much as it felt great achieving the platinum for it, it is EXTREMELY tedious & EXTREMELY luck based. You seriously need to be extremely lucky to earn the platinum & put in extreme dedication to earn it.  Not to mention you need to learn Japanese gambling games, Mahjong being the hardest. All & all, amazing game to beat, terrible game to platinum

• Like 1

To the person above me - Far Cry 2. Looks like there are multiplayer trophies for you to get still and surely they must have closed the servers a long time ago so doubt you can get the plat any more. 

If that's not an acceptable answer, then I'd say The Witcher 3 as you have the original game list and the Complete Edition list, so just complete that and don't plat the whole game again I'd say. Use that time for new games! (Others would probably say it's worth platting it twice, I don't know as I have never played it lol)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

To the person above me - Far Cry 2. Looks like there are multiplayer trophies for you to get still and surely they must have closed the servers a long time ago so doubt you can get the plat any more. 

If that's not an acceptable answer, then I'd say The Witcher 3 as you have the original game list and the Complete Edition list, so just complete that and don't plat the whole game again I'd say. Use that time for new games! (Others would probably say it's worth platting it twice, I don't know as I have never played it lol)

FMC 2014

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, SirJacobFlames said:

I didn't need to look very far down your list to spot Monster Hunter World. I'm a massive MH fan and I'll assure you there's no fun in fighting the same monster dozens of times for a small chance at a gold crown. I've did it, I hated it, I couldn't even bring myself to do the expansion.

I really want to do it but i'm going to do it very slow and patiently

42 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

FMC 2014

Avoid injustice 1, it's hardest than injustice 2 and lab missions are very stupid , it's stressing

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

I really want to do it but i'm going to do it very slow and patiently

Avoid injustice 1, it's hardest than injustice 2 and lab missions are very stupid , it's stressing

GTA V, knife flights are just not worth it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaaneS97 said:

Detroit: Become Human, these games are horrible to plat

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. This trophy list is filled with a bunch of tedious or difficult tasks that just aren't fun to do, like a realistic playthrough, or completing every mission on veteran without restarting from a checkpoint, or scoring hundreds of kills with every weapon to unlock their camos. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. This trophy list is filled with a bunch of tedious or difficult tasks that just aren't fun to do, like a realistic playthrough, or completing every mission on veteran without restarting from a checkpoint, or scoring hundreds of kills with every weapon to unlock their camos. 

Crypt of the Necrodancer and Fortnite. Also Worms Battlegrounds

1 hour ago, HYPERS said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer and Fortnite. Also Worms Battlegrounds

Playstation VR Worlds. My god some of the games on there are just extremely tedious to actually finish the challenges for

• Like 1