What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

14 hours ago, Neptuos said:

Friday the 13th. Don't waste your time on that trash.

Crash Bandicoot. Some of those time trails are just hair pullingly annoying & have very little room for error. A lot of unneeded stress honestly, I think just beat the game is enough for that one

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, IacobusLeocordis said:

I would say Sekiro

Souls-Style games are roughhhhh if you haven't played them religiously ?

Oh wow. You have an impeccable list and only a handful of games you haven’t 100%’d… I’m gonna say it’s imposible go suggest a game you haven’t platinumed but have on your list.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Oh wow. You have an impeccable list and only a handful of games you haven’t 100%’d… I’m gonna say it’s imposible go suggest a game you haven’t platinumed but have on your list.

Yakuza 0. It's an extremely luck based plat and can be quite exhausting sometimes. 

13 hours ago, PulseRouge said:

Just Cause 3... The Challenges will be the make or break for most people and thats why JC 3 is the rarest plat i have

Laguna Blast comes to mind! For the wing suit challenges, as long as you have the Bavarium wingsuit from the DLC you'll be fine.

I wouldn't suggest playing and Call of Duty games with zombies, extinction mode - heavily dependent on 4-man coop play and those Easter Eggs are a pain. Only BOPS game I've completed to 100%+ Platinum is BOPS1... BOPS2 and BOPS3 can kiss my derrier... Skipped BOPS4 and BOPS:CW, basically ALL Treyarch Games.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eispan71 said:

Laguna Blast comes to mind! For the wing suit challenges, as long as you have the Bavarium wingsuit from the DLC you'll be fine.

I wouldn't suggest playing and Call of Duty games with zombies, extinction mode - heavily dependent on 4-man coop play and those Easter Eggs are a pain. Only BOPS game I've completed to 100%+ Platinum is BOPS1... BOPS2 and BOPS3 can kiss my derrier... Skipped BOPS4 and BOPS:CW, basically ALL Treyarch Games.

Sorry to confirm your suspicion, but Black Ops 3 is not worth the struggle indeed.

8 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Monster Hunter World, great and fun game but getting all crowns would take hundreds of hours and you would basically do nothing but routinely check the monsters size in that time

Bloodborne. If you don't play a lot of Souls-like games they can be a royal pain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, queeninsomnia said:

Bloodborne. If you don't play a lot of Souls-like games they can be a royal pain.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Masterpiece of a game but the post-game grind is insane. You have to grind rare spawning gold enemies & then hope they drop an equally rare item once you defeat them

1 minute ago, ObsiEez said:

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Masterpiece of a game but the post-game grind is insane. You have to grind rare spawning gold enemies & then hope they drop an equally rare item once you defeat them

Little Dragon's Cafe is a real pain to plat. Not worth it

• Like 1