What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

13 minutes ago, Soneto said:

CoD: WWII

I'm a bit biased here, since I just got this plat today myself, and I don't really want to say: 'Don't go for it' at all, because it's a great game, imo... but the Mirror's Edge platinum is pretty tough and requires lots of patience (not to mention the 100%). Only go for it, if you really like the game and you know what you're in for because there will likely be lots of repeating the same speed runs / time trials. If you don't enjoy the gameplay, you'll end up very frustrated sooner rather than later.

14 hours ago, queeninsomnia said:

Yakuza 0. It's an extremely luck based plat and can be quite exhausting sometimes. 

Yeah… I’ve given it up, at least for now. Maybe when I get an even higher percentage completed and it’s one of my few games left. But, man there’s so much to do.

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yeah… I’ve given it up, at least for now. Maybe when I get an even higher percentage completed and it’s one of my few games left. But, man there’s so much to do.

Friday the 13th

18 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Friday the 13th for you too 1f605.png

I might eventually go for it if the PS5 load times are significantly better for it. But I’m quite happy with the higher percent that I had on it for the longest time

Wolfenstein 2.. You're only missing 1 trophy but that trophy is such a massive headache to go for to the point where it isn't worth it

3 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Wolfenstein 2.. You're only missing 1 trophy but that trophy is such a massive headache to go for to the point where it isn't worth it

GTA V unless you want to get all these collectibles and spend like 100 h with 12 year olds constantly trying to kill you

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marcepan24 said:

Call of Duty: WWII, because is just another cod game ?

2010 FIFA World Cup, just give up on that one. So much grind for a genre i dislike.

1 hour ago, queeninsomnia said:

Dark Souls II, if your not used to souls-like games they can be troublesome. 

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. You’ve finished the game but didn’t get “Chatterbox” which means a second full playthrough. “Deadeye” & “Get Over Here!” can be cheesed post game using a exploit involving infinity respawning enemies, but it’s easy to permanently mess up and time consuming. And the multiplayer is time consuming, boring, and largely dead. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. You’ve finished the game but didn’t get “Chatterbox” which means a second full playthrough. “Deadeye” & “Get Over Here!” can be cheesed post game using a exploit involving infinity respawning enemies, but it’s easy to permanently mess up and time consuming. And the multiplayer is time consuming, boring, and largely dead. 

Catharine: Full Body

2 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Unless you want and like a challenge. Gta vc is pretty hard to 100 %.

Titan Quest. Hear the game is nothing but a massive bugfest as well as impossible to 100%

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Titan Quest. Hear the game is nothing but a massive bugfest as well as impossible to 100%

I would say Yakuza 3, but you already have 3 other Yakuza platinums so you know that they are annoying. 

So instead I'll say Death Stranding. I heard the online can by annoying and there seem to be a lot of collectables. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Crash Bandicoot

You need skills and determination to get the platinum. Looking at your trophy profile, it doesn’t look like you’re one for challenges, so definitely skip it.

I would say don't go back to the first Resident Evil, you don't seen to be a fan of the series, and the first one is the hardest imo, since it requires 6 ~ 10 playthroughts including a knive only, no saves, a run with invisible enemies, a speed run, a run with your grandma only, etc. Too much bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

I would say don't go back to the first Resident Evil, you don't seen to be a fan of the series, and the first one is the hardest imo, since it requires 6 ~ 10 playthroughts including a knive only, no saves, a run with invisible enemies, a speed run, a run with your grandma only, etc. Too much bullshit.

Meh. I’ve done much worse. I’m not a real fan of horror, since I don’t generally consider the concept of running away from a monster in a spooky old haunted house to be all too exciting in terms of gameplay perspective. I will get it done eventually.

I will say Lords of the Fallen. A poor man’s Dark Souls, looks cumbersome and annoying to play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Meh. I’ve done much worse. I’m not a real fan of horror, since I don’t generally consider the concept of running away from a monster in a spooky old haunted house to be all too exciting in terms of gameplay perspective. I will get it done eventually.

I will say Lords of the Fallen. A poor man’s Dark Souls, looks cumbersome and annoying to play.

You've got an incredible profile but you don't give much to choose from!  (unlike my trainwreck of a profile!).  I guess Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?  Multi-player trophies, bleh!

32 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

You've got an incredible profile but you don't give much to choose from!  (unlike my trainwreck of a profile!).  I guess Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?  Multi-player trophies, bleh!

Super Meat Boy.

Just don't.