What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2021 at 4:28 PM, Aboelsas said:

Far Cry 2, i like a good challenge but this game platinum is brutal if it is even still doable.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT. You probably already noticed but this game takes a lot of good luck and meaningless grind to earn some MP trophies.

47 minutes ago, Rinku_Starth said:

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT. You probably already noticed but this game takes a lot of good luck and meaningless grind to earn some MP trophies.

I would say to not go for Fortnite. It would require you to buy the Save the World DLC if you don't already have it and that mode is such a grind when there are other alternatives like CoD Zombies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrozRage said:

It looks like you dabble in a lot of different games, several of which I would advise not going for the platinum on. Namely any of your older COD games because of the amount of organized boosting needed and potentially hacked lobbies.

Honorable mention, The Elder Scrolls Online, this game will take serious dedication to platinum let alone 100%.

I leave the rest for others in case you post in this thread again. 

26 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

It looks like you dabble in a lot of different games, several of which I would advise not going for the platinum on. Namely any of your older COD games because of the amount of organized boosting needed and potentially hacked lobbies.

Honorable mention, The Elder Scrolls Online, this game will take serious dedication to platinum let alone 100%.

I leave the rest for others in case you post in this thread again. 

COD Ghosts or Black ops 2 (Probably got modded servers, plus BO2 is unattainable)

8 hours ago, Mudkippz907 said:

COD Ghosts or Black ops 2 (Probably got modded servers, plus BO2 is unattainable)

Friday the 13th. Seems like you had your fun with the game in April and May but reaching those 500 and 1k+ multiplayer matches as Jason just seems like a nightmare given the plethora of awesome games you have on your backlog. (may I recommend FF7 Remake, Superhot, & Rocket League)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 0:40 PM, AJ_Radio said:

MIghty No 9. Don't bother with this game unless you really love Mega Man esque platformers.

GTA V on PS3, since you already made progress on the same game for the PS4. Great list overall and good luck with Max Payne 3 Platinum.

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Herbset said:

TLOU2 unless u enjoy getting angry and depressed lol

Yakuza 3.

These minigames are designed to test your patience. Pool, Golf and batting were so damn annoying, thank god i don't need to play them again.

Would love to see the developers do it themselves without resorting to tricks that can damage the tv.

I'm not the best person to advise you XD

On 20/10/2021 at 1:36 PM, aranhaFEILONG said:

Yakuza 3.

These minigames are designed to test your patience. Pool, Golf and batting were so damn annoying, thank god i don't need to play them again.

Would love to see the developers do it themselves without resorting to tricks that can damage the tv.

Hide contents

I'm not the best person to advise you xD

So of course Fifa 15 because servers should be close now.

But apart  from that you've got Injustice, super meat boy and street fighter IV, you've got mad skills, if something is posible you can do it.

• Like 1