What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

1 hour ago, shakie19 said:

That was a chore to go through your list 1f605.png

Doom 3 bfg edition. 

Online is boostable (if servers are still going?) but with 3 nightmare campaigns and 2 Ultra violence campaigns, this is brutal!

Mafia 3.

If you end up going for it, good luck man because the amount of bugged trophies it has is unreal.

Edited by Lewis_Y123
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

Mafia 3.

If you end up going for it, good luck man because the amount of bugged trophies it has is unreal.

Lego Worlds

It's on my list too. Terrible game and the trophies are heinous. Ive given up on it officially awhile ago. I tried three times to hunt on it I just can't do it. Haha.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 11:08 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Man of Medan :D I love Until Dawn and House of Ashes but this one was a dud

And that is coming from someone who actually loves the real life mystery of The Medan 

i know this is a dead thread (maybe?) but for you:

Street fighter 5

it was hard as i don't know how hard all of the games you haven't 100% yet. but it seems hard

• Like 2

7 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i know this is a dead thread (maybe?) but for you:

Street fighter 5

it was hard as i don't know how hard all of the games you haven't 100% yet. but it seems hard

This thread never stays dead for long.

I'm gonna say the Atari flashback game. You've only popped a few trophies and already have an A rank in it. Speaks volumes on how hard the trophies are.

4 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

This thread never stays dead for long.

I'm gonna say the Atari flashback game. You've only popped a few trophies and already have an A rank in it. Speaks volumes on how hard the trophies are.

you fool, i gonna try at least

for you: might number 9. from what i have heard it's broken as heck

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

again, i gonna try at least.

for you: Gta 4. i have heard that the online is brutal

Interesting profile, quite the backlog. Of all the fifa's Fifa 20 will give you the hardest time, would not recommend. The mp games can be extremely frustrating and maxing out your Volta player is an extreme long grind.

20 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

Interesting profile, quite the backlog. Of all the fifa's Fifa 20 will give you the hardest time, would not recommend. The mp games can be extremely frustrating and maxing out your Volta player is an extreme long grind.

All them FIFA's, not worth it

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Herbset said:

All them FIFA's, not worth it

I dont know, your games I know of should not be too hard but if I gotta pick I pick ratchet and clank because of that discoball trophy. You will most likely miss it on your first playthrough so you gotta go through the whole game again for that one measly trophy. 

4 hours ago, Hecu93 said:

I dont know, your games I know of should not be too hard but if I gotta pick I pick ratchet and clank because of that discoball trophy. You will most likely miss it on your first playthrough so you gotta go through the whole game again for that one measly trophy. 

Not sure how proficient you are at fighting games regardless I'll go with Injustice 1 or Street Fighter 5 since they both have a lot of online requirements/grinds which your time is probably best spent elsewhere.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Not sure how proficient you are at fighting games regardless I'll go with Injustice 1 or Street Fighter 5 since they both have a lot of online requirements/grinds which your time is probably best spent elsewhere.

I'll go with Surgeon Simulator or I am bread, they're just way too frustrating and the controls can be horrendous ( on purpose ).

Edited by Khxyn

On 9/12/2022 at 5:00 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

Haven't played either of those lol

Oh my bad i thought it could be any game, from your list i will go with Gran turismo or Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero games are always difficult to plat.

Edited by Khxyn

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Batman: Arkham Origins 

Meaningless multiplayer grind 

Unfortunately, you're nearly 7 years too late on the multiplayer trophies. This is very unfortunate because you are 100% correct with your characterization of that list.

Based on what's obtainable on your list (MagicZeroX), Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. As someone who got the PS3 version's platinum, this was difficult (Battle Mode) and obscenely grindy (S.T.A.R labs). The Ultimate Edition pre-patched out some ways you could attempt to cheese Battle Mode on PS3, so it's even more punishing.

14 minutes ago, jjjkur said:

Unfortunately, you're nearly 7 years too late on the multiplayer trophies. This is very unfortunate because you are 100% correct with your characterization of that list.

Based on what's obtainable on your list (MagicZeroX), Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. As someone who got the PS3 version's platinum, this was difficult (Battle Mode) and obscenely grindy (S.T.A.R labs). The Ultimate Edition pre-patched out some ways you could attempt to cheese Battle Mode on PS3, so it's even more punishing.

Metal Gear Rising. That game is just so brutally difficult

• Like 1