What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

26 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

Borderlands 2 VR :D

I dislike fps games and now you do to ?

Uncharted 1 remastered. PS3 version was one of the worst gaming experiences I’ve ever had and they decided to make it even harder with the Remastered version. Would stay away if you value your sanity.

6 minutes ago, KMan34 said:

Uncharted 1 remastered. PS3 version was one of the worst gaming experiences I’ve ever had and they decided to make it even harder with the Remastered version. Would stay away if you value your sanity.

Injustice: Gods Among Us. Way too grindy in a game with all but dead online.

3 hours ago, Dantes_994 said:

Borderlands 2 VR :D

I dislike fps games and now you do to 1f602.png

I mainly stopped playing it because it doesn't control well in VR. Not to mention I have done BL2 so many times by now that I got super bored of it lol. I keep meaning to go back to it, but every time I make excuses as to why I shouldn't lol.

2 hours ago, Ozetkiller said:

Little big planet 2

Mighty No. 9. Man that game is just so so bad & is just absolutely aids to play

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

I mainly stopped playing it because it doesn't control well in VR. Not to mention I have done BL2 so many times by now that I got super bored of it lol. I keep meaning to go back to it, but every time I make excuses as to why I shouldn't lol.

Mighty No. 9. Man that game is just so so bad & is just absolutely aids to play

I get'ya mate, some games you finish and that is it forever ahhaaha most FPS games are like that for me though I like destiny 2 for the lore

I'll go again, don't go fooooor Chain of memories, while the story and Larxene are a blast, the gameplay is just brain dead, I can feel my IQ dropping every time 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dantes_994 said:

I get'ya mate, some games you finish and that is it forever ahhaaha most FPS games are like that for me though I like destiny 2 for the lore

I'll go again, don't go fooooor Chain of memories, while the story and Larxene are a blast, the gameplay is just brain dead, I can feel my IQ dropping every time 

Oh don't I know it. Platinumed the PS3 version already (the worse one to do), but I just can't be asked to redo it. I booted it up, played for an hour, remembered how much I hate the game & won't even have something that'd get me through it like the really great story & characters, so it'd just be me, with the terrible, horrendous gameplay.

Now for you lol. Final Fantasy Type-0. BY FAR my least favorite Final Fantasy title of all time. The game is just so awful, the voice acting is terrible (even though it has a lot of big names, but it's like they were paid literal scraps so they just didn't put any effort in), the story is terrible up until the very last chapter where it actually gets interesting... and then it's over. Then you have the gameplay, which is so clunky and so unfun to actually play. Most of the characters you get to control suck so you'll only ever use a few out of like the 13?? characters you can play. All of this you probably already know since you've made it quite far into the game, but my god the game is just terrible. Super easy platinum, but it really does test your sanity

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Oh don't I know it. Platinumed the PS3 version already (the worse one to do), but I just can't be asked to redo it. I booted it up, played for an hour, remembered how much I hate the game & won't even have something that'd get me through it like the really great story & characters, so it'd just be me, with the terrible, horrendous gameplay.

Black Ops 4 - That horrible Blackout character grind is not worth going for. I predict it will end up being my rarest trophy in a year's time. 

18 hours ago, Clavietka said:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Fighting games... Ouch my thumbs...

Don't have many choices, but I'd say El Shaddai. Just taking a peak at the guide & the trophies you got left for it, doesn't seem like a fun time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 10:25 AM, the_sultan999 said:

whatever you do..... DO NOT PLAY BLACK OPS 4 EVER

Assassin's Creed Liberation. The game is just absolutely terrible. Not to mention the Vita version is extremely buggy, runs terribly, & has the worst list of all 3 stacks

6 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed Liberation. The game is just absolutely terrible. Not to mention the Vita version is extremely buggy, runs terribly, & has the worst list of all 3 stacks

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction boring Game man.

Like a Alien Simulator

27 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Don't platinum Smite, I heard the grind is astronomical lol

Avoid going back to CoD Infinite Warfare, the story trophies are easy, but the zombies mode is insane, It takes a looooot of tries and luck, even with glitches, and the only online trophy is bugged and takes hundrends of matches to make it pop.

1 hour ago, ExdeathXIII said:

Avoid going back to CoD Infinite Warfare, the story trophies are easy, but the zombies mode is insane, It takes a looooot of tries and luck, even with glitches, and the only online trophy is bugged and takes hundrends of matches to make it pop.

If you do truly value your time playing games and earning their Platinum and 100% completion; then you'll probably want to avoid Destiny 2's Platinum and 100% completion.  Grand Master Nightfall completion and earning Title Seals are not for the uninitiated and faint of heart - they are for the elite try-hard players of Destiny. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

If you do truly value your time playing games and earning their Platinum and 100% completion; then you'll probably want to avoid Destiny 2's Platinum and 100% completion.  Grand Master Nightfall completion and earning Title Seals are not for the uninitiated and faint of heart - they are for the elite try-hard players of Destiny. 

You have a very tight trophy list. From your non plats, it seems AC3 is the most shitty plat. There are some very boring tasks towards the end, having to witness people at the homestead do every action they can, for instance. The optional objectives can also be a pain. Overall a fun game imo except if you try the plat. I am almost finished with it myself on the ps3 version