jjjkur

What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

2,272 posts in this topic

Well, you made it difficult to choose. I'll just say Black Ops III 'cause I can't think of a better title.

Tropico 5

Well, you made it difficult to choose. I'll just say Black Ops III 'cause I can't think of a better title.

Well, I sold the game within days of getting it as I hated it so good choice ;)

I hope it was difficult because all my other games are either fantastic or all time consuming aha

Also, to the guy above me

I'd say either skip Far Cry 2 because the Multiplayer Boosting is beyond a joke and the game isn't that great

or Leisure Suit Larry because I've never played such a god-awful game in my life

I'd take Michigan: Report From Hell anytime, "Brisco... where are.... YOU.... Briscoooo?"

Edited by Oberlin_94

I'd say Killzone: Shadow Fall based on what I've read about the MP. Apparently it's a very devilish grind.

Curious fact: I think I haven't anything you have :lol:

I'd say Killzone: Shadow Fall based on what I've read about the MP. Apparently it's a very devilish grind.

Curious fact: I think I haven't anything you have :lol:

I suppose the PS4-PS3 split is still occurring, damn, that's a first for me though aha :')

I'm slowly going for Killzone, it is a huge grind and timesink, but the MP is great fun to play and I'm making natural progress with most of the weapon attachments at a fast rate

For you I'd say Dead Space 3

It's great playing it normally

But Hardcore, Survival, and the other extra difficulty moves make it a huge push, and it stops being fun

The combat was butchered in this one anyways to appeal to the more casual, three shots to remove a limb? FANTASTIC

Either one of your GTA titles. Those games are such pains in the butt when it comes to trophies. Super stingy.

FFX, they actually had the nerve to have the player max out every character's sphere grind. Go for it if you feel like wasting 20 hours.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

That game takes grinding to the next level, ridiculous

Also, Toukiden, that game is an atrocity and such a pale imitator of Monster Hunter

Dont go for Vice City Is very pain in the ASS I cant belive that San Andreas dont have 100% Completion trophy O_o

FFX-2, even though I might eventually do it myself. Just not that great of a game, requires a lot of time and grinding and two playthroughs etc.

MW2

Spec ops trophies aren't hard to get but the "two player required" rooms are both very laggy

If you want to go after it, try split screen. Otherwise, avoid it

Grand Turismo 5 sadly two trophy are online the server is Shut Down so It point less to torture youself with that game

Final Fantasy X-2. I remembered that game being a WHOLE lot more fun back in the day.

GTA IV, the multiplayer trophies are a paiiin esp since MP is dead and prob not many boosters and i hear of glitching as well

DC Universe Online.

The gold trophies are tempting, but it's such a grind.  And I've heard they're quite glitchy.  Plus...subscription fee to play.

Unless you have determination, avoid FFXIII

Edited by GoodbyeBread

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the online trophies are too annoying.

There are a lot of games on my list that I should not platinum, ever.

Gran Turismo 5

....unless you love racing cars and wanna dedicate your life to 1 platinum :P