jjjkur

What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

1,848 posts in this topic

NBA2k16

Definitely Destiny. I wouldn't recommend platinuming it cause I feel it's a game that doesn't deserve my time because of the way they treat the players with their expansion policies and microtransactions. And also a huge grindfest based on luck.

Edited by tkmj75

Drive-Club: It´s a DLC Hell

Amen to that.

You're too pro at finishing games (with a 98%+ completion), unfortunately I do not have any recommendation for the platinum you shouldn't go for.

Amen to that.

You're too pro at finishing games (with a 98%+ completion), unfortunately I do not have any recommendation for the platinum you shouldn't go for.

GTA V. The online portion takes forever and the single player is super glitchy (at least in my experience)

Star Wars: the force unleashed II

If you thought Batman combat challenges were hard, this is unbearable. For example, The first mission is performing all of your moves throughout the game. You literally need to have all of the moves down and must do them all super quickly, due to a timer.

Depending on your skill level, I would skip platinum Star Wars, such a grind. Trophy 'in a galaxy, far, far, away...' is annoying to obtain especially with the kill the hero to be the hero mode. (forgot the name of it)

DC Universe Online. 

Took me around 150 hours to platinum that monster, and the DLC could take many hundreds of hours to complete without access to top-tier equipment.

None

You got all of them with reason and chances are you will reach plat with the others

Keep going friend :)

Dead Or Alive 5 - the Legend-difficulty Arcade, Survival and Time Attack courses are hellish.

The Wolf Among Us. Lousy port of a mediocre game from an overrated comic series.

Final Fantasy X-2. Such a disappointing game + grind is real

LittleBigPlanet

Now, don't get me wrong. I had fun making levels and enjoyed it overall. The trophies however like Acing all the levels without dying and other MP trophies are a bit much. So in short, Don't go after it right now. Maybe some time later.

Edited by GoodbyeBread