What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Wow... You have so many unfinished games :P But I would recommend you not to bother with getting platinum trophy in Lone Survivor, because IMHO it's impossible to plat it without using a guide all the time. And that being said, it's not fun at all  having your nose stuck in the guide while playing ;)

Um... what can be dame dame desu for someone who conquered P4A? =D

Let's say P4U, it's way below your master skills :awesome:

I would say to stop wasting your time on these Neptunia games, but I think that would fall on deaf ears. So instead, say no to Super Street Fighter 4.

How can you say that?! What do you think would happen if I were to lose my loli dose?!

• Like 1

@Cielle, don't go for the Deadrising 2 plat, unless you have a clear list on exactly what items you need and have a specific list on where to get all of the medical supplies to cure your daughter.

If it's for a 100% game, then don't go for Castle Crashers. The insane difficulty is very hard, so it requires you to complete the game with a friend. Also, I don't know how good the servers are when going for the 40 ranked arena wins.

Black Ops 2, mainly since the Big Leagues trophy is now unobtainable. Even then, the trophies were glitchy for me and the veteran ones never unlocked.

It sucks I know. The only way to get it now is if you run into a friendly hacker. Needless to say, this is my last call of duty game I will ever buy

Anyway, payday 2. Guessing game trophy is based on luck and luck only. Play Bioshock infinite and the saboteur. Much better game IMO

• Like 1