What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Hello sir

I suggest you avoid Final Fantasy XIII: lightning returns

The reason is a lot of people have recently complained about this particular game being awful. Plot is a mess and it makes you feel like your purpose in the game is pointless

Instead, play castle crashers and Hitman Absolution instead

Hello sir

I suggest you avoid Final Fantasy XIII: lightning returns

The reason is a lot of people have recently complained about this particular game being awful. Plot is a mess and it makes you feel like your purpose in the game is pointless

Instead, play castle crashers and Hitman Absolution instead

Yeah... I reached a certain point in the game where I'm like " what in the hell is going on....?" and I just stopped playing it entirely...

But back on topic.  You should avoid The Last of Us because of the multiple playthroughs (unless you're into that, because the story is amazing) and the online trophies because screw online trophies.

Edited by AfroSlice

Leave Nfs Most Wanted, it isn't fun.

I pushed trough and platted it but it definitely wasn't a fun journey. 

The racing isn't that bad, but the collectables are very easy to miss, so it could take a very long time of boring driving in which you'll be checking everything in the city

Gran Turismo 5 - There are some very long grinds to beat all the endurance races, max out both the A-spec and B-spec levels, and get 1000 cars in your garage; and even if you can tolerate all of that grinding, you still need to be extremely good at the game to have any chance of earning golds in every event.

Wow... You have many unfinished games, but I would probably recommend not to bother with platting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, because its difficulty level and time and patience amount needed to get through it. BTW, is Ninja Gaiden Z that hard as well, I have it in my backlog and dunno if I should play it or not (heard it's rather a crap).

Modern Warfare 2.... it's been 5 years & I still haven't got around to it, lol

But MW2 is so fun and easy???

And you shouldn't do COD Ghosts. Mainly cause it's a shithouse of a game and should honestly be ashamed be called a Call of Duty.

Dead Space 2, the hard core mode nearly made go completely insane, I think I memorized every conversation, jump scare, unskippable cutscene, from the start to the chapter before the ending.  :blink:

Noted: I already suffered 138 deaths. (Oh yes, I counted my deaths). Returning to dead space 2 will be unlikely (although I have considered it after getting LittleBigPlanet and AC Brotherhood)

Anywho, damage_6-9

Play any game you want except super meat boy and Thief.

Both games are frustrating and not worth your time. I suggest revisiting the saints row series