What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin.

I hate that game, it was the hardest thing I've platinum'd and people don't believe me when they see the other stuff I have on my profile.

You should not put your time and effort GTAV, the online grind is absurd and boring AF, the SP is glitchy.

infamous, the collecting the blast shards and doing the stunts can be so frustrating especially if you're looking for the last 1/2

Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin. I just keep hearing Yame! Yame ! on mission 8 and just give up on that one. Couldn't stand it anymore.

Call of duty WaW, I hear the grenade spam is just ludicrous.

Star Ocean The Last Hope- International . I heard it was too much grinding with more than 500 hours to get the plat.

I hate that game, it was the hardest thing I've platinum'd and people don't believe me when they see the other stuff I have on my profile.

You should not put your time and effort GTAV, the online grind is absurd and boring AF, the SP is glitchy.

Far Cry 2. The online is bullshit.

Definitely Killzone 2

Killzone 2. The Valor Grand Cross and Elite...

EDIT: I was ninja'd, but they have Killzone 2 too. xD

Don't have to tell me twice about KZ2 lol. While I'm sure eventually I would have gotten through Elite I just didn't care enough to trudge through it.

Also, you probably won't see me with many, if any actually, shooter platinums that require online gameplay. I'm no good at them.

On topic. Don't use this post for the thread. Pick whoever is actually next.

Now, before I post I will say that earning a plat is meaningless to me if the completion percentage isnt at 100%. That being said, dont bother with dying light. I ground out every single trophy in that game, some of which were seriously glitched (including one of the mp trophies, thank god i had a good boosting partner). After all that time and effort and frustration I finally earned the plat, only to have some bullshit multiplayer dlc to come along and knock my 100% to 82%. The other one is for you ps plus members who grabbed deadly premonition the director's cut for ps3 back when it was in december's free game lineup. I failed to plat this game for 1 reason. A glitch which would've forced me to replay the entire game to 100% completion while hoping the same glitch did not reoccur. Essentially, there are collectible trading cards. In order to collect all of them, you need to complete literally everything in the game. My game glitched and some of the cards permanently disappeared from my collection, making it impossible to achieve the platinum. What is worse, this occured when going for the last trophy before platinum. That game will forever taunt me while sitting at 58/60 trophies and 97% completion.

Injustice. Thats a hell of a commitment.

If it helps when it comes to mine, I have these games in my backlog:
-Strider
-Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
-Wolf Among Us
-Tales from the Borderlands
-Game of Thrones (telltale)
*Waiting on complete games

-Tales of Xillia 2
-Bayonetta

The only one I could speak with experience about would be GOW 3. I enjoyed the platinum overall, but the aMAZE'd trophy and to a lesser extent Up to the Challenge were a frustrating pain in the ass, and I've done just about every game in the series. Avoid like the plague unless you're up for replacing controllers:/