What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Avoid PayDay 2

The reason is the trophy guessing game, as it's a trophy purely based on luck. You have to disable two boxes without hacking to reveal which ones are the boxes to disable, drill and get the server and then get out. This has to be done without being seen, without error and without setting off the alarm.

• 1 month later...

Need for speed: The Run. Geting a gold medal in every chalenge was as close to hell as you can come in a game.
Or Call of duty modern warfare 2, Spec ops in that game were ridiculous, and I played it before knowing about this site, so I made it harder on myself by playing the two player ones by myself with two controllers.

If you try to get one of these platinums I wish you luck.

Assassins creed brotherhood.

Reason: Multiplayer trophies. One in particular is Abstergo Employee of the Month. One of the most frustrating trophies ever to be pursued.

Instead, I suggest playing Dead rising 2 or Call of Duty MW3. It should lessen your frustration

I actually just got the mw3 platinum and I plan to finish dead rising 2 one of these days.

Probably won't get back into brotherhood anytime soon.

Batman Arkham Knight, not as good as the other Arkham games especially City.  ;)

It wasn't without it's faults, it was the third game to have Joker in the spotlight, which at that point was getting tiresome. I also didn't like how they redesigned the Riddler, and his riddles are just god awful to find if you don't follow a guide. At least in Arkham City you didn't have to go far to find a riddle (even though getting all 400 of them was a grind in itself), in Arkham Knight a number of riddles require you to use the Batmobile, which gets mixed feelings from various people. Still, I have 85 trophies and I need 25 more, so I'll be finishing it soon.

SOCOM is basically all online if you want the trophies, and usually games that are older and require lots of online are going to be pretty difficult to obtain the platinum, due to boosting which doesn't always work the way you want it to and just random shenanigans in online gaming that hinder your progress (lag, hackers, high ping, etc etc).

Edited by Ian Lee