What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

3 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

dont go for batman arkham city, ridler trophies and challenges are not worth the time they cost you.

That was the advice you gave me too last time, although I finished this almost 2 years ago! 

Anyway I would say RDR for you, but you’ve already done the annoying parts with glitches etc, so I’ll just choose Angry Birds Trilogy. It should stay on mobile devices.

20 hours ago, realm722 said:

Of all the games, I gotta say your latest of Dragon Age: Inquisition. For the simple fact beating it on Nightmare difficulty is gonna be brutal for some parts. 

Thanks for the heads up, it's actually my first time playing this type of game and i have to say it's quite interesting.

OT: I would say wipeout 2048 if the game is anything like the previous one than it will be very tough even though i haven't played any of them myself but heard about the nightmares people had. 

6 hours ago, B1rvine said:

That was the advice you gave me too last time, although I finished this almost 2 years ago! 

Anyway I would say RDR for you, but you’ve already done the annoying parts with glitches etc, so I’ll just choose Angry Birds Trilogy. It should stay on mobile devices.

Haha sorry, i dont check the names of the people i recomend stuff in thsi thread. only did it 4 times now in the 1,5 years im here. so coincidence i guess.and yeah i picked  up angry birds at te local librairy when i was still a kid and didnt gave a damn about about trophies.