What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

23 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Ummm...most your games are platinum'd...so I'll go for one of the two games you dont have finished.

Toukiden: The Age of Demons. :P

I see you’ve started Black Ops 3. Don’t go for that platinum as it took me forever! Also, don’t go for any NBA 2K platinums. They are frustrating, very hard, and last one I tried For was nearly impossible. Plus they like turning off their servers before your ready for them to do so ;)

34 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I see you’ve started Black Ops 3. Don’t go for that platinum as it took me forever! Also, don’t go for any NBA 2K platinums. They are frustrating, very hard, and last one I tried For was nearly impossible. Plus they like turning off their servers before your ready for them to do so ;)

Oh as you can tell I have no sport games on my list for that reason. I dont grind sports games lol. And the hard part of bo3 is done. All I have is the fun part, realistic and challenges :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Oh as you can tell I have no sport games on my list for that reason. I dont grind sports games lol. And the hard part of bo3 is done. All I have is the fun part, realistic and challenges :)

I enjoyed the challenge of realistic, but by the time I had done that and all weapons, I was so fed up I had to come back to doing veteran without checkpoints later lol. Good luck with it dude. :)

• Like 1