What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

4 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Far Cry 2, the mp trophies are the grindiest I’ve ever done.

Aside from the ones you can't get like GT5 and Fifa 11, I would avoid Black Ops II. I only need the easter egg one to get it and it's ultra frustrating. That and doing all the mission challenges was a pain.

2 minutes ago, xBest_1989x said:

Aside from the ones you can't get like GT5 and Fifa 11, I would avoid Black Ops II. I only need the easter egg one to get it and it's ultra frustrating. That and doing all the mission challenges was a pain.

I think Black Ops 3, that realistic difficulty and getting all the emblems (or medals) looks like a huge pain)
I am unsure about Demon's Souls I think they closed the servers but not 100% sure.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TraumaticChain6 said:

Mortal Kombat

You definitely have tougher plats than the game I'm gonna say (Drawn to Death, Super Meat Boy, etc...) but I'd say Knack. You haven't played it since May 2016, and I can promise you getting through the Hard and Very Hard playthroughs is an absolute chore and bother to get through as someone who did it myself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NerfTheLhaDerp07 said:

Friday the 13th.. nuff said.

At least in Friday the 13th you do some stuff (even if it's boring in the end) and play with others (let's discuss that again after I played another 1800 rounds ? ). But in Space Overlords after you finished the main 'story' (eh), you literally do nothing else than replaying the same level again and again and again for hours and hours and staring the loading screen.

Leanthil.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Call of Duty: World at War. 

Veteran difficulty from what I remember on the 360 was difficult and frustrating. 

Plus the online is filled with hackers and it has glitched lobbies that people have ended up getting flagged for trophies they got in them. 

Probably not worth it.

Edited by Spaz