What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

• 2 weeks later...

@Vizard-Ichigo-- Very solid account with an excellent completion rate. Plenty of quality platinums in your collection.

Stay away from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. It's not worth banging your head against those online trophies since I heard they're quite brutal.

It would also be wise to completely stay away from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for 100 percent. You have to be a masochist to be doing that.

However, I encourage you to keep trying for Mein Leben in Wolfenstein 2. That is one platinum that you know for sure you can be proud of when you look back on it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

@Vizard-Ichigo-- Very solid account with an excellent completion rate. Plenty of quality platinums in your collection.

Stay away from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. It's not worth banging your head against those online trophies since I heard they're quite brutal.

It would also be wise to completely stay away from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for 100 percent. You have to be a masochist to be doing that.

However, I encourage you to keep trying for Mein Leben in Wolfenstein 2. That is one platinum that you know for sure you can be proud of when you look back on it.

Ubisoft sort of owes me that platinum, I did the requirements but trophies never popped.  I should only be missing the squad trophies but those are not much of a problem.

Don't think I would bother, even if I could (don't have a PS3 anymore).

NO.... Fuck that game (worst game I've ever played), that difficulty and trophy! Every time I made it mid way through, the game decided to crash.  

Thanks ??

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

1 hour ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

NO.... Fuck that game (worst game I've ever played), that difficulty and trophy! Every time I made it mid way through, the game decided to crash.  

I never had it crash on me. 

The trophy comes down to a matter of patience. For some people it took 50 - 60+ attempts, but I guess that’s something that you don’t have the patience for.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

Batman Arkham Origins!

The Arkham games are hard enough without those ridiculously grindy online trophies! Don't bother!

Stardew Valley

Fector’s Challenge sucks. Unless you’re one of those stubborn kinda people who won’t quit lmao!

47 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Stardew Valley

Fector’s Challenge sucks. Unless you’re one of those stubborn kinda people who won’t quit lmao!

I would have to agree with your opinion for your list too haha. Stardew Valley.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...