What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

10 minutes ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

MGSV

Completing ALL missions, completing ALL mission objectives and GETTING S-RANKS ON ALL MISSIONS is hell enough.

We haven’t even started on the side-ops yet... it is one hell of a slog 

Absolute respect if you manage it

Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare.  Unless you want 1 broken TV and 3 busted controllers to go along with that.  ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BemusedNContused said:

Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare.  Unless you want 1 broken TV and 3 busted controllers to go along with that.  1f602.png

Every time I visit a thread like this, the person above me has a crazy high completion percentage. 

GTA Vice City. Most of the list is pretty benign, but Take the Cannoli is a ridiculous pain. Either you have to start a new save file, glitch into the closed off part of the map and get all hidden packages before rubber banding your controller with a really specific setup, or you have to type in the same cheat code for 4+ hours. It’s one of the most annoying trophies I’ve ever done. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBTrophyGuy said:

Every time I visit a thread like this, the person above me has a crazy high completion percentage. 

GTA Vice City. Most of the list is pretty benign, but Take the Cannoli is a ridiculous pain. Either you have to start a new save file, glitch into the closed off part of the map and get all hidden packages before rubber banding your controller with a really specific setup, or you have to type in the same cheat code for 4+ hours. It’s one of the most annoying trophies I’ve ever done. 

Ive been meaning to get back to GTA-VC and get what I can for trophies...  but doubt I'll platinum it.  Thank for reminding me.
And for you Mortal Kombat X .. lol... no explanation needed.. well you will have grey hairs growing on your head when you get the platinum... It's your call. ?

21 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

Naughty bear, because it's a terrible game with terrible performance issues. On top of that, the game has multiplayer trophies that require a full party of four and it there it runs even worse sometimes resulting in dropped matches and soft locks.

Uncharted 3 as the servers closes in 3 days. You already got all multiplayer trophies. My bad.

BLAZBLUE: CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND then. ?

Edited by aCCzTaurin

16 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Uncharted 3 as the servers closes in 3 days. You already got all multiplayer trophies. My bad.

BLAZBLUE: CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND then. 1f60a.png

Street Fighter V a real pain in the ass 

Edited by maurjen

47 minutes ago, Spaz said:

The Beatles: Rock Band

The greatest band of all time. Shitty trophy list.

I was going to say AC: Revelations, mostly because of the Impress Warren Vidic trophy (I'm shit at First Person view :D)), and realised it's a plat requirement for the PS4 remastered version, and seeing you have the PS3 version, where it's "only" DLC, it wouldn't apply.

So I'd have to go with Batman: Arkham City, with which I've had a [rock]steady love/hate relationship for a few years now. It's one of the best games I played, and yet the grind can be off putting sometimes. So I take breaks and slowly chew my way up the trophies ladder. Slowly.

My first pick would be Lords of the Fallen.... no amount of trophy hunting is worth platinuming that borefest. It's a souls game done wrong.

And just in case you already heard " Don't plat LotF it sucks" i would go for injustice 1 xD purely because Ultimate Battler is stupidly unfair at the final levels.

(I can't do PES2015 , I know, pick something else :P )

• Like 1