What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

5 hours ago, TAY1OR1437 said:

But a game I dont think you should go for is Tom Clancy's The Division.

I think you might've clicked over to the wrong profile man; I don't even have that game available for download. Unless I'm an idiot and we can suggest plats to not go for on games that aren't on our trophy lists, in which case nice, I'll steer clear!

1 hour ago, JoocyMan said:

I think you might've clicked over to the wrong profile man; I don't even have that game available for download. Unless I'm an idiot and we can suggest plats to not go for on games that aren't on our trophy lists, in which case nice, I'll steer clear!

In my opinion, avoid the LittleBigPlanet 3 and Injustice 2 platinums like the plague. For me, playing all the levels over and over again in LBP3 sounded like a nightmare, and Injustice 2 had the stupid ass "Cat Fight" trophy that would cause you far more trouble than it's worth in my mind. Get A ranks on both and move on to the next. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:05 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Vanquish :D you only need 2 more and that game is amazing :D 

Pretty damn tough though. I'm still on Challenge 4, need to get my game on and get good.

Super Street Fighter IV

You need LOTS of skill and patience for this platinum. The trials have been the bane of many trophy hunters.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

Pretty damn tough though. I'm still on Challenge 4, need to get my game on and get good.

Super Street Fighter IV

You need LOTS of skill and patience for this platinum. The trials have been the bane of many trophy hunters.

Grand Theft Auto V because the online grind is just too much!

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Getting this game done for you is looking pretty slim. That Emperor trophy is enough to be a platinum breaker for most, including myself.

Saints Row: The Third

Edited by pedroh21

@Decroux3000 There aren't too many here that I can comment on cause I don't have them myself, or the ones I do have you have too..so I'm going to say Dragon Fin Soup, primarily because it's sitting at an average of 1% completion with a player base of 76,000+ players...so either it's a huge grind that only 8 or 9 people did lol or its a technical nightmare and borderline impossible. You have it at 0 so you're probably just better off deleting it from your trophy list to make it go away lol

• Like 1

@MyNameIs_Rainman There's a LOT of games on your list you can and probably should clean up. A good number of games on your account I've done myself.

Gran Turismo 5 is one I will suggest not doing. That game is only for the truly committed and dedicated. Problem #1 is it's on a last gen console, and I don't know if it's available via PS Now. Problem #2 is it's extremely difficult and time consuming. Problem #3 is it's a driving simulator, which means it's not for everybody and I personally hate driving simulators. Problem #4 is you only did ONE of the TWO online trophies, which makes the platinum trophy virtually impossible without hacking/cheating.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...