What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

2 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

@ChunkyKong64

You are going for Friday 13th, you have no fear in your heart, but you may leave xcom2 sitting at 0%, just forget you have it and enjoy the rest of your backlog .

If you want to have a social life and any sort of outside human connection, I would stop going for Red Dead 2.

Haha I'm not going Friday the 13th, I just happen to play it a lot. A lot of the trophies are too grindy for me. Unfortunuately I've never really gotten around to playing XCom 2 for more than a couple minutes

14 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Why, that games easy lol

Dont even think

Won't lie, I randomly scrolled down your list and it's the one that popped out to me and I panicked.

XCom 2, so we can be no-plat buddies.

21 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Won't lie, I randomly scrolled down your list and it's the one that popped out to me and I panicked.

XCom 2, so we can be no-plat buddies.

PUBG! Besides being a headache to get, trophies simply won't pop from what I heard, so it's good to avoid going for the plat altogether!

(for the next person, please don't pick PES2015, I know servers are shut down xD )

@nombre_en_uso867

Finish up Black ops 2 campaign so your completion goes higher but dont go for it, not only takes time, but big league is buggy so you can't get it legit. Watch out for mp lobbies tho, you may pop all trophies in 1sec since most games are full of hackers. 

20 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

If you want to have a social life and any sort of outside human connection, I would stop going for Red Dead 2.

Haha I'm not going Friday the 13th, I just happen to play it a lot. A lot of the trophies are too grindy for me. Unfortunuately I've never really gotten around to playing XCom 2 for more than a couple minutes

Wish i could steal yours red dead 2 plat, already put way too much time in it, got 63 gold missions, pretty much finished all animals besides a few birds that are a pain in the ass to find, still got a hella time to go, specially in multiplayer, but i can't leave it now lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Wish i could steal yours red dead 2 plat, already put way too much time in it, got 63 gold missions, pretty much finished all animals besides a few birds that are a pain in the ass to find, still got a hella time to go, specially in multiplayer, but i can't leave it now lol

Haha yeah the 70 gold was by far the hardest, especially since it's basically impossible in replay and you have to start a new file. The birds are for sure the hardest/most annoying things to find since most fly away and you have to study through the binoculars which is pretty clunky if I'm honest. The online one's are really easy, especially compared to GTA V, so the only real challenge is the level 50 which is more-so just a grind. I got it before the huge update with the job systems and apparently one of the jobs makes it really easy to get EXP but I'm not sure which. 

But since you're going for it for sure, I'll change my pick to Agents of MAYHEM purely based on the fact that it's not Saints Row 5.

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

Super Meat Boy

I don't need to explain why.

Assassin's Creed III.

I'm not a fan of the series but I will give it a try in the future and still not with the 3rd one looks like they run out of originality.

Still is just an advice if you enjoyed the game go ahead and get it.

@Spontiark I don’t like Assassins Creed III that much. Would still put it above Unity, which is in my opinion the worst game in the series that I’ve completed. 

I’ll get AC III done eventually. 

@shoutingzombie Super Street Fighter IV 

Far too much skill required and far too much dedication for that platinum. It’s just too hard.

• Like 1