What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

13 minutes ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

Street Fighter X Tekken. because the game is a snore fest and the plat requirements are brain damagingly dull.

Holy crap you have so many insane games at almost %70 each that I wouldn't even be able to touch.  I would say for your sanity tho Invisible Inc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Holy crap you have so many insane games at almost %70 each that I wouldn't even be able to touch.  I would say for your sanity tho Invisible Inc.

Overwatch Origins Edition. Unless you got some buddies who love to have fun or a boosting group, don't bother going for 100% you need lottery amount of luck for most of the stuff there. 

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Overwatch Origins Edition. Unless you got some buddies who love to have fun or a boosting group, don't bother going for 100% you need lottery amount of luck for most of the stuff there. 

Don't go for PES 2015 unless you have masochistic tendencies

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

I think i would suggest '' Knowledge is Power''! Even though it's a really enjoyable game to play, the ''fact machines'' trophy seems really hard !

Black Ops 3 that decorator trophy can drive you mad and don't even make me talk about the realistic mode and the last mission.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Arkham Knight. I'm way further than you are and even I don't want to do it. New game plus is a major turn off for me haha. 

Star Wars Battefront. 

Not only it's a hell of a grind, you also need a boosting crew, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to do most mp trophies playing solo since the servers are empty

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Star Wars Battefront. 

Not only it's a hell of a grind, you also need a boosting crew, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to do most mp trophies playing solo since the servers are empty

The Elder Scrolls Online, I don’t think I need to explain lol.