Trespasser DLC coming September 8

At PAX today, BioWare announced Trespasser, the latest Dragon Age DLC, on September 8:

Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser Story DLC Announced - IGN

During a PAX Prime panel, IGN learned more about Trespasser, the upcoming story DLC for BioWare's epic fantasy RPG. According to what was shown, the expansion will detail the fates of the heroes two years after they managed to save the world.

More specifically, players will learn new things about the Inquisitor's mark, a Qunari army will have a role to play, and the Eluvian mirror will make an appearance. We expect to learn more soon.

So the final DLC is here. Hope it ends on a high note!

EDIT: According to their Facebook page, it'll be $14.99 like the other two.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

You could hope for an ultimate edition, but I doubt it'll happen. This is EA after all. It happens, but it's rare.

True but I already have the game and all current DLCs. At least it's a really fun game because the first 2 DLCs were NZ$43.50 total which is just under half the price of the full game despite taking about 1/5th of the time to complete the base game.

Just a heads up: I have a friend who got Trespasser on X1 and they said that most of the trophies do require another playthrough. Well, depending on your view, that's awesome for more Dragon Age or it totally sucks. Of course, if you're playing last gen, no need to worry! xD Also, this post on XBA:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6660772&postcount=3

Edited by ShadowStar83x