Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Definitely gonna wait for the PS4 version for this one.  Though I wonder why it has a delay of almost half a year in comparison to the Vita version?

And I'm liking that there are producers who never got songs into previous Project Divas before, like MikitoP and GigaP.  Seriously excited to see which songs have made it in from these guys!

• Like 2

Oh hell yes!!  :D  I almost had a spaz attack when i saw this thread pop up. I am so pumped for a new Project Diva game. My love for Hatsune Miku grows stronger and this is gonna make it go overdrive. I was hoping for something to be announced for Miku's 8th anniversary (31/08 is Miku's birthday, or official date that Miku was created) so it would only be fitting for an announcement of this magnitude. Now I have more reason to invest my money in a PS4 and say goodbye to Xbox. I just hope we get some awesome songs in this installment as I saw a couple of notable producers/composers in the credits. I cannot contain my excitement.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Depending of the trophy list, i'll decide if i buy it or not. All the Diva room stuff in 2nd was so exhausting.

I'm like the only one on here who had 0 issues with so much Diva room :P

Fuuu... here I almost got an heart attack that it would be PS4 only...

Good, Vita version will be available. I can't play Miku on console.

(I always love Miku's Seeeeeegaaaaa xD)

Miku's Sega is too adorable ^_^ I was gonna post this in the vita section just for you but I figured I'd put it here since it's the first one on ps4 xD

Sweet! Even though the PS4 version will release much later, I think I'll be able to wait for it.

I think I'm gonna import the vita version and then wait for an EU release to get the ps4 version.

Yes please. Now I need to plat Diva F and 2nd in celebration for this! ^__^

Can't have enough Miku. Where's my Miku colors in Street Fighter!? xD

We can still hope for the Miku Street Fighter DLC xD

(31/08 is Miku's birthday, or official date that Miku was created) 

More like the VOCALOID software, though =D

So even though the countdown timer on the teaser page hasn't finished, Sega have revealed the new project diva game.

Well, we (:awesome:) in Tokyo already have August 31 :awesome:

Miku's Sega is too adorable ^_^ I was gonna post this in the vita section just for you but I figured I'd put it here since it's the first one on ps4 xD

Gee, PS4 section doesn't need threads :P

It's filled with AAA BS :D

I'm like the only one on here who had 0 issues with so much Diva room :P

I didn't have any either. There is so much to do and unlock by playing songs multiple times, I don't see the issue of coming to the Diva room every 10 minutes to give gifts to everyone.

Whoooooo so excited!!

tumblr_mu4gyy8Pz01s7d51ko1_400.gif

I'll probably just stick with the Vita version but I'm so excited it's coming to ps4 too. Project Diva F 2nd took about 8 months to come to west, but hopefully we won't have to wait as long this time....hopefully..

• Like 2

I didn't have any either. There is so much to do and unlock by playing songs multiple times, I don't see the issue of coming to the Diva room every 10 minutes to give gifts to everyone.

I agree, it was a lot of fun :3 plus I bought the extra characters DLC which made things easier, there was no limit on how many gifts you can give the extra characters so grinding was much faster.

Whoooooo so excited!!

tumblr_mu4gyy8Pz01s7d51ko1_400.gif

I'll probably just stick with the Vita version but I'm so excited it's coming to ps4 too. Project Diva F 2nd took about 8 months to come to west, but hopefully we won't have to wait as long this time....hopefully..

That gif is amazing xD

Yeah thats him, I liked the maturer sound they had, and was actually impressed they even had some maturer sounding characters in the game.

I'm not a big fan of him because he sounds a little too robotic imo but that's just me, I do agree that a more mature voice was a good contrast though. There's actually a lesser known vocaloid called Kiyoteru who sounds like a less robotic version of Kaito.

What new features do you think they'll add this time, if any? The double scratch and connecting scratch notes were a cool touch in F 2nd. Maybe we'll get long notes that you have to hold both the face button and its respective arrow down at the same time.

What new features do you think they'll add this time, if any? The double scratch and connecting scratch notes were a cool touch in F 2nd. Maybe we'll get long notes that you have to hold both the face button and its respective arrow down at the same time.

Something tells me they'll do something with the Dualshock 4's touchpad. If there's such a huge gap between the Vita and PS4 release dates then chances are they'll be doing something with it :D

Edited by Makise Kurisu