Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Nah everyone, they won't and will never put a hard trophy in there. I bet Clear Congs is just clearing the game for the first time in any difficulty. Like the first two games, in-game achievements is where challenges are.

Maybe it's for clearing Live Quest Mode or something? I'm not sure. There's at least a chance Future Tone might have hard trophies, but the main games likely never will

• Like 1

Maybe it's for clearing Live Quest Mode or something? I'm not sure.

Aww I totally forget about this mode :P Then I change my guess, Clear Congs for clearing Live Quest and Crystal for completing all missions in that mode.

Anyway I'm going to get 100% in-game achievements again.

Weird, went to check on my pre-order today (thanks to slash btw for making me notice =D) and saw it was cancelled....not sure if it was JP Amazon or my drunk self who did it, but it's actually good news because now i can pre-order it again for the address i want it to be sent to *first* (my brother's) before i get it, and i didn't know if you can change the address and honestly didn't bother :P

So i guess i won't be one of the lucky people to play it first :P.....*sobs in the corner....waiting*

• Like 2

Weird, went to check on my pre-order today (thanks to slash btw for making me notice =D) and saw it was cancelled....not sure if it was JP Amazon or my drunk self who did it, but it's actually good news because now i can pre-order it again for the address i want it to be sent to *first* (my brother's) before i get it, and i didn't know if you can change the address and honestly didn't bother :P

So i guess i won't be one of the lucky people to play it first :P.....*sobs in the corner....waiting*

good thing you caught it! glad i could be an indirect help  :P

out of fear i checked my order and it looks to be still intact. maybe you accidentally hit something? either way, good thing you got something better for you straightened out. still a target arrival date of 27-28 of March for me. Ah, can't wait! 

• Like 2

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone for PS4 to launch in two versions, has 220 total songs

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone for PlayStation 4 will release in two versions when it launches via the PlayStation Store in Japan later this year, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

Here are the details:

• Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone – Future Sound will include 120 songs focused on the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva home console series.
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone – Colorful Tone will include 100 songs focused on the arcade game and 3DS Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai series.

Both packs together include 220 songs and 340 modules.

The PlayStation 4 rhythm game will run in 1080p at 60 frames per second. Players can customize up to six characters to appear in music videos. Additionally, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone will be the first game in the series that offers key configuration. Players can even set one button to trigger multiple presses.

A quote from Sega in the magazine reads, “Please be assured that the cost will be a bargain price.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/03/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-ps4-launch-two-versions-220-total-songs#k5Jg01O4PyUh86JZ.99

now lemme drool for a moment while my wallet silently cries in the corner...

• Like 1

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone for PS4 to launch in two versions, has 220 total songs[/size]

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/03/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-ps4-launch-two-versions-220-total-songs#k5Jg01O4PyUh86JZ.99[/size]

now lemme drool for a moment while my wallet silently cries in the corner...[/size]

Ohhh my goooood....give me both versions and give me them now!

• Like 2

Final boss revealed just now.

I was fairly disappointed at difficulty of the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku at 0:45.....Oh well, the Medley is fairly easy at the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku and 2D Dream Fever, but i can say how proudly this will wreck me at Two-faced lovers part =D

Overall, i love the remix actually, not a fan of how the difficulty of the game is going...if this is the difficulty of the Ultimate/hardest song...i'm not sure about the rest of the songs (not that it isn't hard, pls i'm too much of a scrub to perfect that, but it still does have a quarter amount of easy parts)

Coming from someone who's awful at Expert mode, that looks easy up until Negaposi. The medley sounds awesome though

Negaposi? =D Aki-tan, has the medley already wrecked you before you even try it? =D

Edited by YaoiGod

I was fairly disappointed at difficulty of the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku at 0:45.....Oh well, the Medley is fairly easy at the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku and 2D Dream Fever, but i can say how proudly this will wreck me at Two-faced lovers part =D

Overall, i love the remix actually, not a fan of how the difficulty of the game is going...if this is the difficulty of the Ultimate/hardest song...i'm not sure about the rest of the songs (not that it isn't hard, pls i'm too much of a scrub to perfect that, but it still does have a quarter amount of easy parts)

Negaposi? =D Aki-tan, has the medley already wrecked you before you even try it? =D

Yeah I realised my mistake but was too lazy to correct it xD Expert does look surprisingly easy though, which is worrying for those that are more skilled than me. 

• Like 1

Because Sega likes to tease us. Songs are made to be easy for clearing, be annoying for getting perfect :S

Yeah I realised my mistake but was too lazy to correct it xD Expert does look surprisingly easy though, which is worrying for those that are more skilled than me. 

I think skillful people used to perfect all songs on first day since F, so no worry :P

• Like 2

so my copy wasn't supposed to come in till tomorrow, but somehow it came in today, a full day early! i've been playing for most of the day, and fair warning, live quest mode is going to make things a little difficult for non-japanese speakers. there's a lot of visual novel-esque dialogue, which is great cause it gives the vocaloids significantly more personality, but it's going to be overwhelming if you don't speak fluent japanese. there are some dialogue options that pop up, but they're  non-consequential since you can skip these portions entirely if you want by pressing start. the kicker is that after you unlock a module during the song (which by the way, you CAN get repeat modules.....which means more grinding >.<), when you get back to the diva room sometimes the vocaloid will be in a certain type of mood and will ask for a specific type of gift. picking the right gift will give huge heart boost, but picking the wrong one will set you back. this could definitely hurt grinding...already did for me today. i looked to see if english text was an option, and as expected it wasn't. but yeah, just wanted to let everyone know about that! 

• Like 1

so my copy wasn't supposed to come in till tomorrow, but somehow it came in today, a full day early! i've been playing for most of the day, and fair warning, live quest mode is going to make things a little difficult for non-japanese speakers. there's a lot of visual novel-esque dialogue, which is great cause it gives the vocaloids significantly more personality, but it's going to be overwhelming if you don't speak fluent japanese. there are some dialogue options that pop up, but they're  non-consequential since you can skip these portions entirely if you want by pressing start. the kicker is that after you unlock a module during the song (which by the way, you CAN get repeat modules.....which means more grinding >.<), when you get back to the diva room sometimes the vocaloid will be in a certain type of mood and will ask for a specific type of gift. picking the right gift will give huge heart boost, but picking the wrong one will set you back. this could definitely hurt grinding...already did for me today. i looked to see if english text was an option, and as expected it wasn't. but yeah, just wanted to let everyone know about that!

Good to know, like I said on your status I'll hope there's a guide soon. Also means I'll definitely be buying the eu version too :P

• Like 1

Good to know, like I said on your status I'll hope there's a guide soon. Also means I'll definitely be buying the eu version too :P

yeah a guide will end up being very helpful overall for sure. however, i don't think it's going help very much with the gift mini game unless the guide writer records every possible piece of dialogue that all the vocaloids will say when they request a specific type of gift. from what i've seen it's the most effective way to increase the heart meter. from what i've seen so far, presents are the only way to increase the heart meter, and the only way to get presents is to get high voltage in live quest mode. you can poke the vocaloids, but you can't actually rub them like you could in the previous games (!!!). they don't have their own room either, since the diva room itself is now the main menu. thankfully you can give gifts at any time, not just when they ask for one. this is all very different, still trying to get used to it! 

• Like 1

yeah a guide will end up being very helpful overall for sure. however, i don't think it's going help very much with the gift mini game unless the guide writer records every possible piece of dialogue that all the vocaloids will say when they request a specific type of gift. from what i've seen it's the most effective way to increase the heart meter. from what i've seen so far, presents are the only way to increase the heart meter, and the only way to get presents is to get high voltage in live quest mode. you can poke the vocaloids, but you can't actually rub them like you could in the previous games (!!!). they don't have their own room either, since the diva room itself is now the main menu. thankfully you can give gifts at any time, not just when they ask for one. this is all very different, still trying to get used to it! 

Well at least they've done things different this time around. Also I just noticed the trophy card art is amazing, instantly changed my trophy card to it :P

• Like 1

Isn't the new system great? Now all you need to do is playing song over and over and give presents when vocaloids request. No more boring grind :P

About present requests, there are only 4~5 patterns as I came across, so it won't be that hard.

yeahhhhh, i didn't want to say it, but you did so okay. i'll be honest, i'm not a fan of it. i would rather have a store to buy the modules and gifts, honesty. i like that they tried something different, but still wish there was still some kind of store to buy the modules and gifts. 

and that's good. looks mostly category based, but still for non japanese speakers it's going to be a blind guess. 

yeahhhhh, i didn't want to say it, but you did so okay. i'll be honest, i'm not a fan of it. i would rather have a store to buy the modules and gifts, honesty. i like that they tried something different, but still wish there was still some kind of store to buy the modules and gifts. 

and that's good. looks mostly category based, but still for non japanese speakers it's going to be a blind guess. 

At least there's still Future Tone, which being a port will most likely have a traditional store 

So, my brother just got his (i mean mine :awesome:) copy. He enjoyed it so far, told me how the game runs even smoother than F 2nd did, how disappointed he was at the difficulties up to Hard since they really made them easier, how he actually finds the "Rare Module Get!" prompt to be so satisfying :awesome:, and even told me his favorite song so far (Rosuto Wan no Goukoku if no one is wondering :awesome:). This means that i'll even have the same enjoyment as all of you lucky ba-ba....Baka(s)! xD

Anyone played or even unlocked (or something) the Ultimate Medley yet? :awesome:

So, my brother just got his (i mean mine :awesome:) copy. He enjoyed it so far, told me how the game runs even smoother than F 2nd did, how disappointed he was at the difficulties up to Hard since they really made them easier, how he actually finds the "Rare Module Get!" prompt to be so satisfying :awesome:, and even told me his favorite song so far (Rosuto Wan no Goukoku if no one is wondering :awesome:). This means that i'll even have the same enjoyment as all of you lucky ba-ba....Baka(s)! xD

Anyone played or even unlocked (or something) the Ultimate Medley yet? :awesome:

who is a baka?! >.<

the game does run really well and it's just better optimized. the loading times are significantly less and navigating everything is so much easier. i have not unlocked the ultimate medley yet, it's the last song i have left. there's just so. much. grinding already. ^^;

oh, and i tried to do live edit mode, and just like project diva f2, it's not included in the base game and you have to download it separately. because of that though, if you're outside of Japan, there's no way to get to it. unfortunately, there's a trophy called "Video Director" and that makes me believe that you have to do something in edit mode in order to earn it. i did take a look on the Japanese PSN store though, and i couldn't find something to download for edit mode. there are people who earned that trophy though, so fingers crossed it doesn't involve live edit mode, but considering project diva f2, my hopes aren't up :( if anyone finds exactly how to get the trophy, please let us know :)

edit: oh if you were curious why Senior Player has a higher% than Intermediate player, it's because all difficulties are unlocked in free play mode as soon as you play them in live quest mode. when you start live quest mode, the hardest difficulty you can start with normal (you can play hard and extreme later one), but both hard and extreme are available in free play regardless afterwards. and FWIW my favorite song has to be Love Song 

Edited by slash
  • Like 2