Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

who is a baka?! >.<

the game does run really well and it's just better optimized. the loading times are significantly less and navigating everything is so much easier. i have not unlocked the ultimate medley yet, it's the last song i have left. there's just so. much. grinding already. ^^;

edit: oh if you were curious why Senior Player has a higher% than Intermediate player, it's because all difficulties are unlocked in free play mode as soon as you play them in live quest mode. when you start live quest mode, the hardest difficulty you can start with normal (you can play hard and extreme later one), but both hard and extreme are available in free play regardless afterwards. and FWIW my favorite song has to be Love Song 

Obviously my two favorite friends on here :awesome:

Yeah my brother told me about the grind, though he's more fluent at reading japanese than speaking in it (the opposite of me :P) so he found minimal problems with understanding.

Really? that's good, i guess :P

Ai no Uta? you, my friend, got an amazing taste :awesome: Mine, which is obvious just from seeing PVs on Youtube while at work ( :| .....), is Streaming Heart. When it comes to Medley, Chaos Medley is the best because of a certain Gigantic thing :awesome:

Watching all pvs. This is the same trophy as the one in PDF2, so no worries.

oh awesome, thank you! ^^ even though that's more grinding  :awesome:  i'm glad importers won't be locked out of the plat. 

Was just about to suggest the same thing :P Good news though ^_^

Oh, locking the platinum for importers would have been a reaaaaaly bad move for Sega :P

• Like 1

Ai no Uta? you, my friend, got an amazing taste :awesome:

uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa 

My favourite song is without a doubt satisfaction from what I've heard x.x

i love satisfaction, right now it's one of my favorite songs to play. Ai Dee is a really fun song to listen to, but i honestly don't find it much fun to play....kind of a boring note track for me. 

Seisou Bakuretsu Boy on extreme is (O_o)....on par with Two Faced Lovers from PDF2. Len is freaking on point. 

• Like 1

uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa

i love satisfaction, right now it's one of my favorite songs to play. Ai Dee is a really fun song to listen to, but i honestly don't find it much fun to play....kind of a boring note track for me.

Seisou Bakuretsu Boy on extreme is (O_o)....on par with Two Faced Lovers from PDF2. Len is freaking on point.

I love Ai Dee so it's a shame it's not fun to play :( how is extreme difficulty compared to the other games?

• Like 1

uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa uuubababubababuuubabubabubabaa 

9.5/10 because you forgot the >_< faces :awesome:

Heh, fits the song's lyrics tbh =D

I love Ai Dee so it's a shame it's not fun to play :( how is extreme difficulty compared to the other games?

From what i've seen so far, Hikyou Sentai Urotander, Seisou Bakuretsu Boy and the medleys are the hardest songs on Extreme...will see all of the gameplays later ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

i haven't played nearly enough songs on extreme to give a proper judgment, but Seisou Bakuretsu Boy is the hardest song i've played so far by a considerable margin. it's 9.5/10 stars too. same rating as Two Faced Lovers, but i personally think it's harder. 

and that's just my opinion on Ai Dee, and admittedly i had really high hopes for it. hopefully you'll find it more enjoyable. it's still up there though since it's such a fun song to listen to. 

edit: so you know how in the previous project divas, illustrations randomly came up during loading screens, and the way to get the trophy was to see all of them and that was really stupid because of how random it was? good news! you have to clear songs to get illustrations now!.....on extreme (or hard!) in live quest mode. :awesome: there's also a trophy for getting all illustrations. so....there's your de facto extreme clearing trophy for ya. passing songs in live quest mode is considerably easier than in free play though. cause i didn't even attempt it at hard ^^; thanks hanami for clearing things up. i just want something extreme related so bad 

Edited by slash
  • Like 1

i haven't played nearly enough songs on extreme to give a proper judgment, but Seisou Bakuretsu Boy is the hardest song i've played so far by a considerable margin. it's 9.5/10 stars too. same rating as Two Faced Lovers, but i personally think it's harder. 

and that's just my opinion on Ai Dee, and admittedly i had really high hopes for it. hopefully you'll find it more enjoyable. it's still up there though since it's such a fun song to listen to. 

edit: so you know how in the previous project divas, illustrations randomly came up during loading screens, and the way to get the trophy was to see all of them and that was really stupid because of how random it was? good news! you have to clear songs to get illustrations now!.....on extreme in live quest mode. :awesome: there's also a trophy for getting all illustrations. so....there's your de facto extreme clearing trophy for ya. passing songs in live quest mode is considerably easier than in free play though.

So you need to clear every song on extreme?

So you need to clear every song on extreme?

I bet he didn't play songs on Hard, so he hasn't realized that clearing them also unlocks illustrations. So the answer is no :P.

Believe it: There won't be any Extreme-related trophies on this PD series :awesome:.

Edited by hanamihana0112
  • Like 1

Brace yourself. It seems like we actually need to clear all Extreme songs. Or should I say, 3-challenge Extreme songs.

Some comments from jp wiki show that there is one event called "Quest complete" that requires you to clear every quest available. This is required for trophy "Event Master".

No confirmation yet, but seeing this is exciting enough :P.

• Like 2

Brace yourself. It seems like we actually need to clear all Extreme songs. Or should I say, 3-challenge Extreme songs.

Some comments from jp wiki show that there is one event called "Quest complete" that requires you to clear every quest available. This is required for trophy "Event Master".

You say exciting, that's not the word I'd use ;u;

Now, when you say "3-challenge Extreme songs," what does that entail?

Somebody knows if it's possible to get the plat using a NA account? In past Vita Versions of Project Diva you need to download some things from the JP Store (Edit mode for example) and I don't know if that blocked the possibility of getting the plat if you didn't use a JP account (I know that later you could use the NA store to download the same but I don't want to wait until that =P)

there are 2 quest modes, "area quest" and "event quest". in event quest, you have to play a song with a specific characters or songs with a specific element, sometimes both. some of these are "special events", and in those you pick 3 songs of your liking as long as they're associated with the right element. for the most part you can pick whatever difficulty you want, but what hanami is saying is that in order to see a certain event required to get the Event Master trophy, you have to clear an event with all 3 songs set to extreme. (please correct me if this isn't what you meant, it just made the most sense to me :) )

You say exciting, that's not the word I'd use ;u;

it's okay aki! ^^ be assured that passing songs in live quest most is significantly easier than it is in free play. it won't ever fail you in the middle of the song, and as long as you hit the minimum voltage requirement you will pass. 

Somebody knows if it's possible to get the plat using a NA account? In past Vita Versions of Project Diva you need to download some things from the JP Store (Edit mode for example) and I don't know if that blocked the possibility of getting the plat if you didn't use a JP account (I know that later you could use the NA store to download the same but I don't want to wait until that =P)

i asked this question earlier actually. considering that edit mode isn't even available on the japanese PSN store yet and people have platted the game, i think we're safe :)

Edited by slash
  • Like 1

So until now they hasn't downloaded anything from the store? Great to know =).

well there's this Treasure Map DLC thing but it looks like it has nothing to do with live edit mode, so yeah, we should be good! there was a trophy that i had my concerns about, but hanami confirmed that it's earned just by watching all of the PVs.

there are 2 quest modes, "area quest" and "event quest". in event quest, you have to play a song with a specific characters or songs with a specific element, sometimes both. some of these are "special events", and in those you pick 3 songs of your liking as long as they're associated with the right element. for the most part you can pick whatever difficulty you want, but what hanami is saying is that in order to see a certain event required to get the Event Master trophy, you have to clear an event with all 3 songs set to extreme. 

it's okay aki! ^^ be assured that passing songs in live quest most is significantly easier than it is in free play. it won't ever fail you in the middle of the song, and as long as you hit the minimum voltage requirement you will pass.

Oh. Here I thought we'd have to clear them all. :|

That sounds a lot like Miracle Girls Festival, so I imagine that'll be much easier. :P

That sounds a lot like Miracle Girls Festival, so I imagine that'll be much easier. :P

well the question is do those types of quests exist (if there are i haven't unlocked them, there's a ridiculous amount grinding in this one...) and if there are, how many are there? there might be enough quests that you basically cover most of the songs on extreme. but like hanami said, no confirmation yet. 

Extreme-related info really hyped up this thread =D

Extreme mode with 3 challenge items. My bad English :P.

pNDrFLv.jpg

I chose the best equipment to test it, and this is basically what you want to reach in order to clear the hardest Area quest (need 211000 actually, since I use another quest).

So, easy or not :P

there are 2 quest modes, "area quest" and "event quest". in event quest, you have to play a song with a specific characters or songs with a specific element, sometimes both. some of these are "special events", and in those you pick 3 songs of your liking as long as they're associated with the right element. for the most part you can pick whatever difficulty you want, but what hanami is saying is that in order to see a certain event required to get the Event Master trophy, you have to clear an event with all 3 songs set to extreme. (please correct me if this isn't what you meant, it just made the most sense to me :) )

I meant for the celebration event it is clearing all Area quests. In each song, there are 9 quests including Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, Normal ex1, Hard ex1, Ex ex1, Hard ex2 and Ex ex2 when you reach level 6 of an element. Ex ex2 is quests using extreme songs with 3 challenge items.

Edited by hanamihana0112
  • Like 1

I meant for the celebration event it is clearing all Area quests. In each song, there are 9 quests including Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, Normal ex1, Hard ex1, Ex ex1, Hard ex2 and Ex ex2 when you reach level 6 of an element. Ex ex2 is quests using extreme songs with 3 challenge items.

oh my gaaaaah o_o

i finished off level 5 for all areas last night so gonna go for level 6 today after work. i did most of the normal and hard songs with one challenge item, but haven't touched any of the ones with two. this is simultaneously exciting and terrifying. at least it'll make the grinding less monotonous. 

also nice work on the ultimate medley. so fun, eh  :awesome:

oh my gaaaaah o_o

i finished off level 5 for all areas last night so gonna go for level 6 today after work. i did most of the normal and hard songs with one challenge item, but haven't touched any of the ones with two. this is simultaneously exciting and terrifying. at least it'll make the grinding less monotonous. 

also nice work on the ultimate medley. so fun, eh  :awesome:

The real grinding is still far ahead, don't let your guard down :P. And with 3 challenge items, Ultimate medley may not be the hardest one anymore :awesome:.