Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

You really want to know what you need to do for plat? :awesome:. Better clear the game first before open this :awesome:.

Collect all modules (~300 types)

Max friendship with 6 people (10 levels)

Clear all quests on all difficulties (include Extreme with 3 challenge items)

Unlocking all diva room events (present items drop randomly, no purchases)

There's no confusion, just the lack of confirmation xD. But now it's pretty much fixed.

.....excuse me?! *dies* and i got so excited cause Miku hit level 4 last night....sigh. 

has there been any correlation for you with certain songs dropping certain items? i haven't really seen anything personally...

.....excuse me?! *dies* and i got so excited cause Miku hit level 4 last night....sigh. 

has there been any correlation for you with certain songs dropping certain items? i haven't really seen anything personally...

A no for dropping certain items. However I think each song has a different drop rate for different items, so repeat a song where it drops item you need is a good idea. Just my thought.

Edited by hanamihana0112
  • Like 1

project diva x is officially announced for the west this fall!!

well that announcement was rather quick! so for those weary of importing since there's actually quite a lot of dialogue on this one, it'll be a few months but some really good news for you :)

hopefully we'll get the official date soon. it's cool that both inferior ps4 and vita versions are coming out at the same time too. might pick up the ps4 version, depending on how i feel by then. but yay, excited for the localization so more people can experience the miku-ness.

Edited by slash
  • Like 4

project diva x is officially announced for the west this fall!!

well that announcement was rather quick! so for those weary of importing since there's actually quite a lot of dialogue on this one, it'll be a few months but some really good news for you :)

hopefully we'll get the official date soon. it's cool that both inferior ps4 and vita versions are coming out at the same time too. might pick up the ps4 version, depending on how i feel by then. but yay, excited for the localization so more people can experience the miku-ness.

So you guys better work on the JP version so we have all the information needed for Plat :awesome:

This makes no sense to me but I'm sure it will when I have the game, so thanks :P

yeah it'll all click once you get your hands on it :) (which hopefully is soon!) i also added screenshots to each one, figured that would be more helpful since everything is in Japanese.

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch Slash for the awesome help in the voltage thing, it'll most definitely come in handy.

Now i'm in a bit of a bacon here and would like an answer for my question; is there any Help items in the Live quest mode and free play where i can hit a note using any button? Because after barely making my 100% All-Night king crazy profile in P4DAN, my circle button gave up on me and would only press when i smash it, which isn't good news at all. If the answer is no, i'm afraid i'll have to play it using my sister's vita.....color me woe...

thought this would be some useful info regarding boosting your voltage rate bonus:

*snip*

also here's Kaito being fabulous because he got left out in the accessory showcase:

GrUerxd.jpg

oh.. thank you very much... I have those stuffs in my inventory (except for that hat for Chaos set) but dunno what to mix and match... 

speaking of Kaito... can someone confirm how many swim wear he have? 

xU3fsPs.jpg?1

and lastly.. I was wrong... the good ol' grading system still exist in this game in Free play:

bIpBnbH.jpg?1

oh.. speaking of which... do I need to complete the Normal and Hard version of the songs in Free mode for trophies like the previous games?

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch Slash for the awesome help in the voltage thing, it'll most definitely come in handy.

Now i'm in a bit of a bacon here and would like an answer for my question; is there any Help items in the Live quest mode and free play where i can hit a note using any button? Because after barely making my 100% All-Night king crazy profile in P4DAN, my circle button gave up on me and would only press when i smash it, which isn't good news at all. If the answer is no, i'm afraid i'll have to play it using my sister's vita.....color me woe...

no problem, just doing my part for the community :) i'm so sorry to hear about your vita :( that sucks so much. as for help items, you can't use items in live quest mode at all. i'm looking at free play and there are only 3 help items available and none of them let you hit any button to register a successful hit. sorry :(

speaking of Kaito... can someone confirm how many swim wear he have? 

oh.. speaking of which... do I need to complete the Normal and Hard version of the songs in Free mode for trophies like the previous games?

there are WAY too many swimsuits in general xD

and yep you do. 

but but but... where is my Beloved Rin's Swimsuits???? damn it RNG... give them to me...

oh.. speaking of modules... found the list of modules and their skills...wow...

Miku - 112

Rin - 41

Len - 37

Luka - 40

Kaito - 32

Meiko - 32

Total - 294 Modules excluding DLCs???

im pretty sure there's over 300.....it is an incomplete list too. did we mention the grind? :D

im pretty sure there's over 300.....it is an incomplete list too. did we mention the grind? :D

oh... didn't read the top page xD the grind is not actually my problem... JRPGs trained me very well xD pretty much more concern about the RNG...

oh btw... done some reading... it seems that equipping modules with New Module skill is better than Rare Module Up...true?

Edited by JaM

but but but... where is my Beloved Rin's Swimsuits???? damn it RNG... give them to me...

oh.. speaking of modules... found the list of modules and their skills...wow...

Miku - 112
Rin - 41
Len - 37
Luka - 40
Kaito - 32
Meiko - 32
Total - 294 Modules excluding DLCs???

It's actually complete. 294 modules in total and they can be found in the official site http://miku.sega.jp/x/vita/module.html. Btw I got all of them :P.

oh... didn't read the top page xD the grind is not actually my problem... JRPGs trained me very well xD pretty much more concern about the RNG...

oh btw... done some reading... it seems that equipping modules with New Module skill is better than Rare Module Up...true?

I think you should use rare+ for new modules since we know which song will drop them. When you go for the post-game grinding, use new+.

• Like 3

It's actually complete. 294 modules in total and they can be found in the official site http://miku.sega.jp/x/vita/module.html. Btw I got all of them :P.

I think you should use rare+ for new modules since we know which song will drop them. When you go for the post-game grinding, use new+.

Seems you're well on track to the platinum hanami, お疲れ  :lol:  And cheers for the checklist, never thought of using the official site.  This'll be vital for plucking off the last few modules.

About 20 hours in at 30% Modules, it's a fair trek to getting them all but I won't deny that this platinum is shaping up to be a much more satisfying one than the two previous games.  This is honestly the challenge many players have been asking for (and probably the closest we'll get to Extreme All Clear/Perfect).

Edited by Kashiyuka
  • Like 2

just got the final Ultimate module. and did it in absolutely dominant style  B)

DBcf5mb.jpg

there you can see what songs and modules i chose that i found to work pretty well to get that insane voltage target while also maximizing your module drop chances. whatever songs you choose though, i highly recommend doing them on extreme, since those have enough notes to even get you to the voltage target. it's possible to score a perfect on lower difficulties and still not clear the song. 

i'm 53 hours in and at 86% for modules and 96% for room items. i still have several Urotander modules remaining and need the Kaito cake as well. i'm also assuming there's a cake for the player as well that you can only get by maxing out all vocaloid's affinity like in the previous games. if so, there's still stupidly long way to go. i'm not even close to maxing any of them since they bumped it up to 10 now  :(

• Like 3