Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

wow... so it indeed needs at least 100 hours to plat? I am only at 56 hours and I only have one Diva at level 5 affinity... still have a long way to go...

btw... some useless info I've noticed while doing grind fest and from people here...

-the Item request event(?) triggers every 5 times you complete a song with the same vocaloid... getting quest clear and getting module during chance mode doesn't matter.

-max quantity of each item you can have: 5.

-you could only trigger item's event/scene if you give the item as a present, giving it while on item request event will not trigger it.

-even if the diva don't like the present you give to them (even if it decrease the affinity gauge), the item's event/scene will still trigger if it has one.

-there are still items that you need to give to vocaloids multiple times to unlock/trigger all it's events/scenes (e.g. Sketch book, calligraphy stuffs, that AorB thingy) good news is, item's event/scene does not repeat.

• Like 3

wow... so it indeed needs at least 100 hours to plat? I am only at 56 hours and I only have one Diva at level 5 affinity... still have a long way to go...

btw... some useless info I've noticed while doing grind fest and from people here...

-the Item request event(?) triggers every 5 times you complete a song with the same vocaloid... getting quest clear and getting module during chance mode doesn't matter.

-max quantity of each item you can have: 5.

-you could only trigger item's event/scene if you give the item as a present, giving it while on item request event will not trigger it.

-even if the diva don't like the present you give to them (even if it decrease the affinity gauge), the item's event/scene will still trigger if it has one.

-there are still items that you need to give to vocaloids multiple times to unlock/trigger all it's events/scenes (e.g. Sketch book, calligraphy stuffs, that AorB thingy) good news is, item's event/scene does not repeat.

yup. and as for the present events, it's essentially the same as the one from PDF2, except there are only 10 quiz set events and no player cake. so no happy birthday for you! 

• Like 1

So it looks like I'll be mikuless until Wednesday or Thursday thanks to my Vita charger breaking out of nowhere :c I had some adorable screenshots to send too.

In other news, I found a small glitch, if you pause the game during the module transformation after chance time then the transformation sound effect continues playing regardless, and if you unpause then the animation continues without the sound :P

So it looks like I'll be mikuless until Wednesday or Thursday thanks to my Vita charger breaking out of nowhere :c I had some adorable screenshots to send too.

In other news, I found a small glitch, if you pause the game during the module transformation after chance time then the transformation sound effect continues playing regardless, and if you unpause then the animation continues without the sound :P

if i could just hand you my original model vita charger i would since i have the new model after my old one broke (RIP....) :( i should've taken some more screenshots while playing. most of them were from my whining during the grind xD

i noticed that little glitch too haha. i made it a point to just not pause during it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was posted yet, but this wiki has a comprehensive list of the best songs for item/present drops.  Scroll a bit further down and you get all the best items to give in post-song requests.  Really helpful as I'm just entering the affinity/event grinding portion of the plat.

Edited by Yukinoshita-san
  • Like 1

Has anybody got any tips to clear the Sentai song on Extreme? It's going so fast I can't even move my fingers in time! (I hate those shooting stars that cross the screen in less than a second!)

Also I can't even hit a single note in the hidden notes challenge. Even the easiest songs are a real pain -_-

And JaM, how did you manage to get your voltage boost up to 60% ? The best I can do right now is 52%.

Has anybody got any tips to clear the Sentai song on Extreme? It's going so fast I can't even move my fingers in time! (I hate those shooting stars that cross the screen in less than a second!)

Also I can't even hit a single note in the hidden notes challenge. Even the easiest songs are a real pain -_-

And JaM, how did you manage to get your voltage boost up to 60% ? The best I can do right now is 52%.

i found the best way to tackle both Hikyou Sentai Urotander and hidden note challenges is to look at the timer hand on the targets and not the notes coming in. for me it reduced the confusion and having knowledge of the song gives you a good idea of when you're supposed to hit the note. but yeah, it took me so long to pass Urotander. it's truly a cowardly song  :P

also, i put this together a while back to show the best sets. hope it helps you out!

Detail:

XHD_main-450x624.png

- Title: 初音ミク -Project DIVA- X HD

- Price: 7990 yen before tax

- Released date: 25 Aug 2016

- Miku snow pack (2010-2015) is available for free download from 25 Aug to 25 Sep (both ps4 & psvita)

- Live data in live edit mode is compatible with Playstation VR ( :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: )

Aside from this, Racing Miku 2016 is released today for vita

731d5581c51776909084ab9a7939a9f0-1-445x8

First-day purchase B)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anddddd we've got a release date folks!

23 June is the release date for Project Diva Future Tone on PS4.

• 'Prelude' is the base game and is free, to which you can add to by buying either the Colourful Tone expansion or the Future Sound expansion (or both).
  • CT will contain the Project Diva Mirai/Arcade selection of songs, and FS will contain the Project Diva/F selection of songs.
  • Each pack will cost 4212 yen in total, totalling to 8424 yen if you buy both upon release (or almost €70/$76).
  • 220+ songs and 340+ Modules in total.  Teto, Haku, Neru and Sakine Meiko will also be available.
  • If you pre-order on the store, you'll get two Future Tone PS4 themes.

Source: http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48626373.html

Get hyped   :eyebrow:

Anddddd we've got a release date folks!

23 June is the release date for Project Diva Future Tone on PS4.

• 'Prelude' is the base game and is free, to which you can add to by buying either the Colourful Tone expansion or the Future Sound expansion (or both).
  • CT will contain the Project Diva Mirai/Arcade selection of songs, and FS will contain the Project Diva/F selection of songs.
  • Each pack will cost 4212 yen in total, totalling to 8424 yen if you buy both upon release (or almost €70/$76).
  • 220+ songs and 340+ Modules in total.  Teto, Haku, Neru and Sakine Meiko will also be available.
  • If you pre-order on the store, you'll get two Future Tone PS4 themes.

Source: http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48626373.html

Get hyped   :eyebrow:

You should have put 3900 yen without tax for the price, or else it didn't make sense :P. Anyway, pre-order completed for me :awesome:.