Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

I'm not a big fan of him because he sounds a little too robotic imo but that's just me, I do agree that a more mature voice was a good contrast though. There's actually a lesser known vocaloid called Kiyoteru who sounds like a less robotic version of Kaito.

The only song I really like Kaito in is Cantarella Grace Edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxg57st9Gnc

Also I can see them giving players the option to use the DS4 touchpad to do the scratch notes but I think it's too small for in my opinion. The touchscreen is the reason why I firmly believe that the superior versions of the Project Diva series is on the Vita.

Edited by slashvoid-13

What new features do you think they'll add this time, if any? The double scratch and connecting scratch notes were a cool touch in F 2nd. Maybe we'll get long notes that you have to hold both the face button and its respective arrow down at the same time.

They added that in IA/VT, so maybe. Tho in IA it was kinda different, since the arrow buttons were their own notes and weren't exchangeable with the face buttons. With randomized notes it was even possible to have to press and hold weird stuff like :up: + :circle:aka combo destroyers x__x.

I only hope that the touchpad won't be usable, the DS4 is too big for my hands to use it efficiently.

Yay, new Project Diva Game!

I'm currently playing IA / VT but it's not nearly as fun as a Project Diva!

Kaito is meh, but he has Ashes to Ashes, can't scratch him completely, I guess :D

And A Thousand Year Solo!

When grinding, I love replacing the girls with Kaito or Len. Eh? Ah? Sou? is extremely funny to play like that!

Also I can't help but notice the KAITO hate in this thread. :angry:

Clearly you forgot Cantarella, Ashes to Ashes, A Pair of Wintry Winds and ACUTE. Basically EVERY song he has on PDF except the one with Len.

Erase or Zero wasn't too bad :P I don't hate Kaito, he's definitely one of my least favourite vocaloids but I love them all so that's not an insult xD

What started off as a "game outside my comfort zone" from my last year's goals, has turned into a series I find great. Not a huge fan of all the tedious head-rubbing though.

Won't be a day 1 buy for me, but I'll more than likely get it sometime down the line.

Song in the trailer was awesome too

• Like 2