Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Ahhh seeing the turmoil of you all makes me dive in ecstas-- i meaaaan, i'm hoping that you nail the plat, all of you <3

*Whispers* i can't wait to make a guide with a 8/10 difficulty, 100+ hours and a bazillion playthroughs of this game~~

I will be waiting for it :D

• Like 1

Not sure if someone already mentioned this but here you go, the DLC schedule for post-launch content. http://gematsu.com/2016/08/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-demo-now-available-dlc-schedule-announced

DAN Miku is making a return, nice to be honest.

unghh it bothers me that you can just buy basically all the modules and accessories...you really don't need to, there are several ways to tip the odds of module and accessory drops significantly in your favor and you'll get most of them naturally while grinding the plat. Especially the accessories, since they'll never double-drop. But hey, if you got the disposable income....

and I guess I missed Beauty being changed to Elegant and Chaos to Quirky in the localization. I prefer the original, but eh, whatev.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Already got it, and unlocked three out of the clouds (i had to enter full-patience mode to not unlock them all...), definitely recommend it to anyone interested. It's painful to see a masterpiece being ignored....well, unless you have the JP version =D

• Like 1

Already got it, and unlocked three out of the clouds (i had to enter full-patience mode to not unlock them all...), definitely recommend it to anyone interested. It's painful to see a masterpiece being ignored....well, unless you have the JP version =D

You can't expect much... it's niche even out of niche =D

Aaaand... here's a super kawaii Miku :awesome:

• Like 2

You can't expect much... it's niche even out of niche =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U9pxDoOqh0

but it's the best niche of the best niches!

and happy localization release week everyone ^^ hope everyone enjoys the pure rhythm game bliss! This thread is pretty dang long but packed with helpful info from us who played the JP version. So feel free to search around and of course ask if there are any questions! Have a blast, everyone!

• Like 1

Shouldn't have clicked on the video. Now I will have nightmares thanks to that Uncanny Valley-look in Extreme Edition.

I can already say that I "hate" the gifting system. It already happened a few times that I lowered the affection as I gave the wrong gift in those forced dialogs. What's the maximum affection level? 5 like in F and F 2nd?

:blink:

From one extreme to another. Getting affection in F takes some time, in F 2nd it's piss easy and now this grind. Why did they have to remove the head tapping? :shakefist:

I thought it was easier in F than F 2nd o.o

but it's the best niche of the best niches!

and happy localization release week everyone ^^ hope everyone enjoys the pure rhythm game bliss! This thread is pretty dang long but packed with helpful info from us who played the JP version. So feel free to search around and of course ask if there are any questions! Have a blast, everyone!

Do you have any recommendations for accessories for the bonus voltage in each of the 5 zones?

edit: nevermind I found your post from earlier

thought this would be some useful info regarding boosting your voltage rate bonus:

for neutral:

any neutral module 

head: electronic operation panel (the floating cybernetic looking thing)

face: electronic brain visor (huge visor thing with single green light)

body: equalizer (obtained through event quest - everyone's live 3

back: speaker (2 circular floating speakers)

to create the cyber music set for a +60% bonus

MmJEIYa.jpg

for cute:

any cute module

head: flower crown 

face: flower glasses (obtained through event quest - miku's elemental special training 3)

body: flower necklace 

back: pedal wings

to create the flower fairy set for a +60% bonus

H78Qwu6.jpg

for cool:

any cool module:

head: devil head feathers

face: skeleton eyepatch

body: chain necklace

back: fallen angel wings (obtained through event quest - ultra miku! elemental training 1)

to create the jet black fallen angel set for +60% bonus

5Yk5vgt.jpg

for beauty

any beauty module

head: gold crown

face: butterfly mask

body: gorgeous necklace

back: butterfly wings

to create the butterfly princess set for +60% bonus

UryeabV.jpg

for chaos

any chaos module

head: feather hat

face: good luck clover

body: ocarina

back: accompanying instrument (the lute, obtained through event quest - distance shrink 3)

to create the wandering traveler set for +60% bonus

yvwXrTI.jpg

you don't need to get the bonus all the way to 60% to clear most of the area quest songs, though you want it up there so you get as many drops as possible (2 max for easy, 5 max for extreme). you'll definitely want it for the 3 challenge item extreme songs and the 8th special event just to pass it. 

edit: added screen shots of the accessory sets! 

also here's Kaito being fabulous because he got left out in the accessory showcase:

GrUerxd.jpg

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

Yeah ive unlocked it and completed the song which is why im surprised i haven't got the artwork  -_-

I got it after clearing it on Extreme in the cloud requests. I cleared it on Normal before because I thought it would unlock Intermediate Player, but I found out that Intermediate and Advanced Player will only unlock in free play. It could be the second cloud request you complete or it could be clearing it on Extreme.

I currently have the JP version of Project Diva X on my Vita. Can I use the cross-save on the Vita and then pickup the EN (PAL/AU) version on the PS4 and continue from there to unlock the rest of the trophies etc?

Edit: It also looks like the game runs at 60FPS like Future Tone, is that the case?

Edited by Goldfire

I currently have the JP version of Project Diva X on my Vita. Can I use the cross-save on the Vita and then pickup the EN (PAL/AU) version on the PS4 and continue from there to unlock the rest of the trophies etc?

Edit: It also looks like the game runs at 60FPS like Future Tone, is that the case?

1) I believe there are some old posts in this thread that say you can't.

2) oh yeaaaah B)

1) I believe there are some old posts in this thread that say you can't.

2) oh yeaaaah B)

I can't eh? Hm, that's a bugger. I did backtrack through the thread a bit, but couldn't find much info.

So, they share the same trophy list by the looks of it, but their saves are region dependent.

Thanks for the info.