Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Have we mentioned the grind in this game yet? :P

*Story is about needing to provide hope and happiness to the world with music*

*Platinum causes high amounts of suffering and despair*

Y u do dis Miku? *kills self by overdose of happines.* :)

I've only been playing the game between my long play sessions of Marvel Ultimate Alliance so I'm not far into it. I can't wait to die play more of this game now! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that getting max friendship levels is even worse in this game to...

• Like 2

The grind isn't too bad if you enjoy the game. The annoying part is all the loading screens between giving a gift and switching characters. Not to mention setting up modules everytime you want to play a different song.

I wish the interface was more like futuretone where the loading is almost instant. Extra 10 more songs or more would also be nice. Playing the same 30 songs for 80 to 100hrs gets a bit unbearable.

• Like 1

Almost got advanced player trophy now. 

Could anyone explain how to get Crystal Flicker and Crystal Allure please :)

Fill up 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 crystals of every cloud and trigger a festival event for the crystal trophies.

Edited by Xillia
  • Like 1

I've only been playing the game between my long play sessions of Marvel Ultimate Alliance so I'm not far into it. I can't wait to die play more of this game now! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that getting max friendship levels is even worse in this game to...

I had 3 vocaloids at max affinity by the time I had all of the item events/quests cleared/modules and the remaining three were at level 9/10. You just need to be sure you gift all of your items to the person who loves them after the event that happens every 5 songs.

Edited by kuuhaku

• 1 month later...

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone has been rated in Germany: http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-rated-germany

It looks like the game is getting localised after all then. That's great news! Now would it be too much to ask them to package all of the DLC into one disc and give it a platinum? Because that's what I want. :D

I know Japan never got a physical release, so it's unlikely, but a man can dream. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 4

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone has been rated in Germany: http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-rated-germany

It looks like the game is getting localised after all then. That's great news! Now would it be too much to ask them to package all of the DLC into one disc and give it a platinum? Because that's what I want. :D

I know Japan never got a physical release, so it's unlikely, but a man can dream. :P

-_- Now the only question is if buying Future Tones in English is worth it after buying it off the jpn psn store already... But yes please PLAT! I don't want to go about injuring my thumb joints (again) for a 100%

• 2 weeks later...

It's official. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone will arrive in the west on the 10th of January. http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

The game will launch as a collection of two song packages, each priced at $29.99, or as a bundle for $53.99. The “Future Sound” collection includes songs centered around the Project Diva games, while the “Colorful Tone” collection includes songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. In total, there are over 200 songs and 300 costumes.

Here's a trailer:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 4

It's official. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone will arrive in the west on the 10th of January. http://gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

The game will launch as a collection of two song packages, each priced at $29.99, or as a bundle for $53.99. The “Future Sound” collection includes songs centered around the Project Diva games, while the “Colorful Tone” collection includes songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. In total, there are over 200 songs and 300 costumes.

Here's a trailer:

$53.99, or £43.36 ..... wow. Considering that it's 8424 yen ($77.12 / £61.93) on the Japanese PSN store....that's a sensational deal! Maybe I should've waited upupu....

Edited by slash

I Don't think I will end up buying this, There is no real point unless it has a new trophy list. I have the Japanese version and still play it a bit but for the sake of some English lyrics I can't justify buying it a second time without a new trophy list.

$53.99, or £43.36 ..... wow. Considering that it's 8424 yen ($77.12 / £61.93) on the Japanese PSN store....that's a sensational deal! Maybe I should've waited upupu....

Yeah, that's such a great deal when you consider how much content is packed in there. Over 200 songs! We both know you wouldn't of been able to wait for this though. xD

It also arrives the day after by birthday. Clearly this is some sort of sign. :P I know what I'll be spending my gift money on! :D

I Don't think I will end up buying this, There is no real point unless it has a new trophy list. I have the Japanese version and still play it a bit but for the sake of some English lyrics I can't justify buying it a second time without a new trophy list.

You're right, there's probably not much point in purchasing this game again if you own the Japanese version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the trophy list for Diva X are all shared between regions, so I imagine that will be the case with this game too. Besides, even if there was a new list, I don't think it would be worth it anyway. The game doesn't have a platinum, and the trophies aren't a big focus for the game anyway. There aren't that many of them when you consider how large the game is.

That was my first reaction to the price. I guess my laziness actually paid off  :lol:

Yeah, that's such a great deal when you consider how much content is packed in there. Over 200 songs! We both know you wouldn't of been able to wait for this though. xD

It also arrives the day after by birthday. Clearly this is some sort of sign. :P I know what I'll be spending my gift money on! :D

Yep yep, though tbh I'm really not that bitter about it. The amount of time I've put into this game already is insane and some of the most fun I've had in 2016, especially with streaming it lately. Also one should keep in mind, there is now a season pass out on the Japanese version, which is 3900 yen (ha I see what you did there, Sega....). 

You're right, there's probably not much point in purchasing this game again if you own the Japanese version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the trophy list for Diva X are all shared between regions, so I imagine that will be the case with this game too. Besides, even if there was a new list, I don't think it would be worth it anyway. The game doesn't have a platinum, and the trophies aren't a big focus for the game anyway. There aren't that many of them when you consider how large the game is.

The only Diva game, as far as I know, that has separate trophy lists is F. F2 and X share a global list. So it's highly likely it won't be getting a new trophy list, which is perfectly fine with me. 

• Like 1

Sure there was not many trophies but at least then I could almost justify spending money on it, almost that is.

The only Diva game, as far as I know, that has separate trophy lists is F. F2 and X share a global list. So it's highly likely it won't be getting a new trophy list, which is perfectly fine with me. 

Given that the Japanese version has a season pass I don't think I will get the English release.

Can't justify spending that much money again for a game that really that plays fine in any language. Sure if this was some big story mode then that would add to it but this game really is just select song and module/outfit which can be done in Japanese.  

Here's a trailer:

YES! Now I don`t have to buy the Japanese Version  :yay: