Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

You are doing God's work, Kurisu!

Interesting that you can now get modules in song. Really want to see Rush mode in action!

For what it's worth, the song in your first screenshot, the one featuring the rush note, is called "Raspberry Monster". Hmmm....  :lol:

We should definitely keep posting here. While I believe the vita is the best system to play Project Diva on, more people simply have ps4s than vitas. It's mostly the same gameplay wise anyway!

Edited by slashvoid-13

You are doing God's work, Kurisu!

Interesting that you can now get modules in song. Really want to see Rush mode in action!

For what it's worth, the song in your first screenshot, the one featuring the rush note, is called "Raspberry Monster". Hmmm.... :lol:

We should definitely keep posting here. While I believe the vita is the best system to play Project Diva on, more people simply have ps4s than vitas. It's mostly the same gameplay wise anyway!

Haha, thanks I guess? xD

It is interesting but as far as I know it's also luck-based, which might suck ;-;

Yeah that's true, I just mentioned that it was a rush note as that seemed to be the purpose of the screenshot.

Alright well as soon as i see the video I'll post it on this thread and I edited the title to show its a discussion thread, but of course if anyone else sees anything before me then feel free to post it yourself :P

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Ikr! My thoughts exactly xD Although it could be random as to which module you receive, which wouldn't be so bad as you'd just be repeating the same thing but still being rewarded each time...if that makes sense

yeah you can't get repeat modules, so you'd get a new one every time regardless even if it's random, though i still prefer some kind of shop. i hope they don't add too many more luck based things. the art gallery and items events were enough, just kind of dragged on a bit at times.

• Like 1

Screenshots! :D

Here's a screenshot of a 'Rush Note':

pv820_HARD_000.avi_snapshot_00.17_2015.0

Strangers:

3.jpg

Renai Saiben:

10.jpg

Live Quest Mode:

5.jpg

6.jpg

More info: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/03/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-screenshots-show-more-of-whats-new/

Will keep posting as I find out more info, as far as I know gameplay will be shown tomorrow ^_^ (But since it's vita gameplay should I make a new thread or just post it here? Idk)

a Thank you for the update :3

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My extreme-mode persona is beginning to perfect this interesting Live Quest Mode....I think i'll get the JP version if no english release date is announced at that time....

• Like 2

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My extreme-mode persona is beginning to perfect this interesting Live Quest Mode....I think i'll get the JP version if no english release date is announced at that time....

I think the JPN import is definitely superior to western ports because of the existence of the Piapro server for custom map and song files. The ability to download song files directly in conjunction with the custom maps is sooooooo convenient. It's a shame the US versions don't have that collaboration in place with Piapro and it's my only regret of getting the NA version of Project Diva F 2nd instead of the JPN import ;-; the struggle to connect the Vita to the computer every time and to search all over the internet for the correct song files is real

Also, there's the Japanese authenticity feel when everything is presented as intended, right? :3

• Like 2

I think the JPN import is definitely superior to western ports because of the existence of the Piapro server for custom map and song files. The ability to download song files directly in conjunction with the custom maps is sooooooo convenient. It's a shame the US versions don't have that collaboration in place with Piapro and it's my only regret of getting the NA version of Project Diva F 2nd instead of the JPN import ;-; the struggle to connect the Vita to the computer every time and to search all over the internet for the correct song files is real

Also, there's the Japanese authenticity feel when everything is presented as intended, right? :3

I've probably said this before, but I'm gonna import it on vita and then get the EU PS4 version :P

• Like 1

a Very strong point you have there, i regret not getting the JP version of F nor F 2nd, but i did for Mirai's games because i was determined to try the Japanese feels.

I'm thinking of importing the JP version for the PS Vita version, and getting the English one for the PS4...double the fun, and i can experience both of the feels. (obviously because my JP skills fail at understanding anything aside from BL games, which is weird).

But now i'm thinking of a certain thing, the "Get Module" thing in Live Quest is very interesting, does that mean that we have to show some skill(z) to unlock some modules?....Very interesting (Ahahahahaha on the inside)....

Edited by YaoiGod

a Very strong point you have there, i regret not getting the JP version of F nor F 2nd, but i did for Mirai's games because i was determined to try the Japanese feels.

I'm thinking of importing the JP version for the PS Vita version, and getting the English oen for the PS4...double the fun, and i can experience both of the feels. (obviously because my JP skills fail at understanding anything aside from BL games, which is weird).

But now i'm thinking of a certain thing, the "Get Module" thing in Live Quest is very interesting, does that mean that we have to show some skill(z) to unlock some modules?....Very interesting (Ahahahahaha on the inside)....

But I don't have skillz ;-;

• Like 1

That's what my laugh in the inside was for... :P

Oh don't worry, it looks like it can be gotten on any mode...unless there's some hardcore ones, then i'll have to hack your life to help you or keep on being a meanie and encourage you, both are fine to me and free of charge c:

That's what my laugh in the inside was for... :P

Oh don't worry, it looks like it can be gotten on any mode...unless there's some hardcore ones, then i'll have to hack your life to help you or keep on being a meanie and encourage torment you, both are fine to me and free of charge c:

Satoshi's pretty good at being a meanie... do I see a Satoshi 2.0 on the impending horizon? :awesome:

But Project Diva has been pretty good about making the difficult content purely fan-service and not making it an absolute requirement, so Aki-chan shouldn't have anything to worry about ^^

• Like 3

Satoshi's pretty good at being a meanie... do I see a Satoshi 2.0 on the impending horizon? :awesome:

But Project Diva has been pretty good about making the difficult content purely fan-service and not making it an absolute requirement, so Aki-chan shouldn't have anything to worry about ^^

Only if Senpai allows it :awesome:

Yup, they are going a way every new sequel goes toward to, being easier than the previous one on the main content -and even the extreme fan-service things that i like- so i wouldn't worry and let's just have funnnnnn imagining the songs :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

Satoshi isn't so mean anymore, he's finally agreed to write the guide xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I just saw Satoshi's TGS 2015 post and noticed...new Miku!! Project Diva Arcade: Future Tone is being ported to PS4 next year in Japan. No word on a western release but I hope so :D and since this isn't PDX does that mean...DOUBLE THE MIKU! :D

Trailer:

More info:

http://www.twinfinite.net/2015/09/15/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-to-ps4-in-2016/

Stahp Sega, I'm full of hype >.<

Project Diva Arcade is pretty much the closest thing the west will get to the original Project Diva trilogy/Dreamy Theater extensions (assuming it is localised; no confirmation yet).  Loved the setlists in those games; maybe the trophies will follow a similar difficulty?  ;)  Though I'm wondering, since Arcade's setlist is constantly being lengthened because of it being an arcade game, are they gonna have all 142 songs on the PS4 port as well?  :o  

Looking forward to playing Iroha Uta, moon and Gemini again :)  So excited to play on the rocks and No Logic as well!  I hope its release is sooner than PDX's, seeing as its only an updated port.

• Like 3

Project Diva Arcade is pretty much the closest thing the west will get to the original Project Diva trilogy/Dreamy Theater extensions (assuming it is localised; no confirmation yet).  Loved the setlists in those games; maybe the trophies will follow a similar difficulty?   ;)  Though I'm wondering, since Arcade's setlist is constantly being lengthened because of it being an arcade game, are they gonna have all 142 songs on the PS4 port as well?   :o

Looking forward to playing Iroha Uta, moon and Gemini again :)  So excited to play on the rocks and No Logic as well!  I hope its release is sooner than PDX's, seeing as its only an updated port.

I do hope so, some songs featured in there are worth killing to play :ninja:

But, seeing how they are going with the trophy difficulty system, i can see the trophies being easy to unlock, that is not what i hope for though, i'm not being a meanie here :awesome:

No Logic and Depression of Cybernetics are what i'm looking forward to play on the PS4 :D along with the other 140 xD

• Like 2

Project Diva Arcade is pretty much the closest thing the west will get to the original Project Diva trilogy/Dreamy Theater extensions (assuming it is localised; no confirmation yet).  Loved the setlists in those games; maybe the trophies will follow a similar difficulty?  ;)  Though I'm wondering, since Arcade's setlist is constantly being lengthened because of it being an arcade game, are they gonna have all 142 songs on the PS4 port as well?  :o  

If there's an All Perfect trophy I'll cry forever... :(

• Like 2

I do hope so, some songs featured in there are worth killing to play :ninja:

But, seeing how they are going with the trophy difficulty system, i can see the trophies being easy to unlock, that is not what i hope for though, i'm not being a meanie here :awesome:

No Logic and Depression of Cybernetics are what i'm looking forward to play on the PS4 :D along with the other 140 xD

Yeah, the trophies are probably gonna be pretty standard again.  Come on Sega, even just an All-Hard perfect would be some sort of challenge!  :P