Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Yeah, the trophies are probably gonna be pretty standard again.  Come on Sega, even just an All-Hard perfect would be some sort of challenge!   :P

I can already see the rarity of that trophy being 2.00% :awesome: because most people can't be bothered with getting a perfect on The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku on any difficulty, let alone on 142 songs :awesome:

• Like 2

Though I have to say, if it is 142 songs in the game, that's one hell of a sweet deal.  IA/VT had 60 songs and that took a good amount of time to work through, Arcade could be double that plus more.  Then again, they might cut it down it down simply for that reason, but they really shouldn't.  Talk about value for yo dolla   :awesome:

• Like 2

There's can't be bothered and then there's not being able to :P

au contraire, darling. :P You are right though, those are two different categories, but they are all the same, people who are not able to (not saying you, i know you try sometimes :P) and can't be bothered are the same, because they are both aren't bothering with getting better, not saying they should go full pro all in one time :P

Though I have to say, if it is 142 songs in the game, that's one hell of a sweet deal.  IA/VT had 60 songs and that took a good amount of time to work through, Arcade could be double that plus more.  Then again, they might cut it down it down simply for that reason, but they really shouldn't.  Talk about value for yo dolla   :awesome:

Project DIVA Arcade: Future Tune coming to your nearest PSN Store, with a seducing $99.99 price :awesome:

Kidding aside, i really hope they do not cut anything, and if they have to, cut the boring ones, ya know what i'm talkin' about, Sega-dudes :ninja:

• Like 1

au contraire, darling. :P You are right though, those are two different categories, but they are all the same, people who are not able to (not saying you, i know you try sometimes :P) and can't be bothered are the same, because they are both aren't bothering with getting better, not saying they should go full pro all in one time :P

Project DIVA Arcade: Future Tune coming to your nearest PSN Store, with a seducing $99.99 price :awesome:

Kidding aside, i really hope they do not cut anything, and if they have to, cut the boring ones, ya know what i'm talkin' about, Sega-dudes :ninja:

I've tried enough, I still suck xD

Is this gonna be digital only?

• Like 1

I've tried enough, I still suck xD

Is this gonna be digital only?

You will get there, i'll try to be more mean for you :P

Don't think so, but seeing how Arcade and Dreamy Theater did not get a "physical" release, that may be the situation, i'm definitely wrong though xD

Cielle said:   :P

Even more Miku?.. have we reached gaming Nirvana yet? O_O So many good games are coming out.. and even more! especially ones that were pipe dreams!

i think this is just a peak at Nirvana, we are not worthy in all cases anyway

HUOILol.gif

That is my way of saying you are right ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

New modules and info! Thanks to sonicver2 on .org because that thread is where I stole saw this info

In the new 'Live Quest Mode', there are five elements/attributes that each song and accessory is tied to - Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, and Chaos. By matching up the element of the song you play with the element of the accessories you wear, you can earn voltage much faster. "For example, “Renai Saiban” song is tied to the “Cute” element. The “School Module” in combination with the “Sheep Horns,” “Giant Glasses,” “Name Tag,” and “Wings of Light” accessories will give you a 40 percent Voltage Rate bonus."

Each module also now has skills attached to it such as 'Recover' which disregards mistakes. So similar to the help items in F/F 2nd.

New songs have also been revealed, click the link below to see each song's element and module -

• Ai no Uta
  • Tsugihagi Staccato
  • Lost One no Goukoku
  • Nounai Kakumei Girl
  • Mrs. Pumpkin no Kokkei na Yume

More info - http://gematsu.com/2015/10/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-screenshots-introduce-elements-skills-new-songs

This all sounds awesome, but I deeply doubt we will get it. I know we got Miku games in the past but the reason I am worried is because of the fact that it is a digital only release, which would mean that the game isn't supposed to go so big in Japan either... so West is nearly out of the picture but I guess we can still hope though.

This all sounds awesome, but I deeply doubt we will get it. I know we got Miku games in the past but the reason I am worried is because of the fact that it is a digital only release, which would mean that the game isn't supposed to go so big in Japan either... so West is nearly out of the picture but I guess we can still hope though.

Project Diva X will be released psychically in Japan and considering how well F/F 2nd did I'm 95% sure it'll be localised. However, Future Tone is probably digital only and I'm uncertain on whether that'll get localised.

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Project Diva X will be released psychically in Japan and considering how well F/F 2nd did I'm 95% sure it'll be localised. However, Future Tone is probably digital only and I'm uncertain on whether that'll get localised.

I thought you said it will be digital only nvm read that wrong, at least one PS4 game will be localised with Miku but they might just wanna go mainstream instead of adding bonuses if yknow what I mean.

I thought you said it will be digital only nvm read that wrong, at least one PS4 game will be localised with Miku but they might just wanna go mainstream instead of adding bonuses if yknow what I mean.

Oh right, no I just meant that Future Tone could possibly be digital only but it's unconfirmed. However PDX will have a disc version, I have the Japanese version pre-ordered already :D

True. There's a chance both will be localised though, I really hope so at least

Same, as much as I love all the Western games and do enjoy them, I like to sit back and play some anime games like Miku. Miku is probably one of the most addicting (if not the most) rhythm game that made me keep playing and want to get more even if I played only casually.

Same, as much as I love all the Western games and do enjoy them, I like to sit back and play some anime games like Miku. Miku is probably one of the most addicting (if not the most) rhythm game that made me keep playing and want to get more even if I played only casually.

You should check out osu! and the Taiko game for Vita. Those are addictive as well.

Oh my god....these attribute thingies are life....

This just made my day. And although i'm late, Strangers is looking mighty good. Even the Hard mode (Psh no Extreme love?) is getting synchronized with the rhythm and notes even better, Western release date announcement already pls.

• Like 1