Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

Back to PDX, there's another gameplay video :P Miku's dancing in Streaming Heart looks really human imo

I love this one.

Calc. reminds me of DEAR from DIVA 2nd. Which is a good thing.

Miku is tripping in Babylon. I love when she does.

I agree with how Miku is dancing quite human-like in Streaming Heart.

And glad to see they used the Append version of Sea Lily Deep Sea Tale.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but does the 1st project diva f have an EU physical copy for vita? And how grindy is the platinum compared to 2nd?

EU sadly (and typically) has it as digital-only.

And the platinum is not as grindy as F 2nd, luckily.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

EU sadly (and typically) has it as digital-only.

And the platinum is not as grindy as F 2nd, luckily.

I definitely want a physical copy so gonna have to import it then :/. I'll put it off till match then when something I'd import anyway comes out, and might aswell get IAVT too to make the postage worth it. Thanks for the info.

Edited by theladozz
  • Like 1

I definitely want a physical copy so gonna have to import it then :/. I'll put it off till match then when something I'd import anyway comes out, and might aswell get IAVT too to make the postage worth it. Thanks for the info.

If you want an English copy, you could import the american version, although it's only on PS3. The Vita didn't get a physical version in the west at all :(

• Like 1

If you want an English copy, you could import the american version, although it's only on PS3. The Vita didn't get a physical version in the west at all :(

I will think about it, but I'll probably go for the japanese vita one, PS vita is my first handheld, and I got completely spoiled by it, I wish every game came out on vita and then I wouldn't even look at my ps3 or ps4 ever again. :D.

• Like 1

It is indeed! And i'd be very very surprised if it didn't have such a trophy. But I just hope there's no "Get a Perfect rank on all songs" trophy >. <

Even if it's on any difficulty? :awesome:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a trophy for perfecting all songs on Hard or Extreme, Diva Arcade is known to not go easy on not-so-skilled players :P

Edited by YaoiGod

well this thread kind of blew up..... xD

Is moonlight butterfly the one from Knife? But yeah it does, either way I'm in love with the module in Streaming Heart xD

yes it is. some of the angles were....awkward in that song, to say the least ._.

---

it'd be crazy if there was an all perfect on extreme trophy, especially cause project diva didn't really have any trophies even related to extreme. but hey, a challenge is a challenge. i'm glad F2 didn't have it, cause the intense voice of hatsune miku can go eff itself :P

• Like 1

it'd be crazy if there was an all perfect on extreme trophy, especially cause project diva didn't really have any trophies even related to extreme. but hey, a challenge is a challenge. i'm glad F2 didn't have it, cause the intense voice of hatsune miku can go eff itself :P

Fun fact: Intense Voice and Disappearance of HM are in Project Arcade :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

well this thread kind of blew up..... xD

yes it is. some of the angles were....awkward in that song, to say the least ._.

---

Oh certainly, that module was very...something xD

Well Dreamy Theatre which is an expansion of the PSP games have an All Perfect on Extreme trophy (which is a 3% rare trophy because Japan is OP), so since future Tone is a remaster of a PSP game it's a possibility. Oh, and F 2nd's Intense Voice hasn't got shit on the arcade version xD lemme find a video for you

• Like 2

oh wonderful!!

RIP my eyes and thumbs.

the intense voice of hatsune miku is the only song i haven't gotten at least an excellent on extreme in F2. i've gotten close but that 2nd technical zone...my eyes can't keep up with what's even happening.

Edited by slash
  • Like 1

It is indeed! And i'd be very very surprised if it didn't have such a trophy. But I just hope there's no "Get a Perfect rank on all songs" trophy >. <

I don't think i would be able to plat it then since i only got perfects with that one item that converts safes into good because i always managed to get 3-5 Safe's even though i played the song more than enough.

• Like 1

Okay luckily it doesn't seem to be as bad as the one I saw played on an arcade cabinet, but here. It doesn't get crazy until the end xD also I really want that periphral

I consider anyone who gets a perfect on that witchery song or the other witchery song to be a semi-god.

Slash, are you ready to become one? :awesome:

• Like 1

I consider anyone who gets a perfect on that witchery song or the other witchery song to be a semi-god.

Slash, are you ready to become one? :awesome:

xD goodness, i haven't touched that song on F2 in a really long time and don't have much desire to. but that G next to the Es and crowns does bother me.... :shakefist:

• Like 1