Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

quick question, have any of you pre-ordered this game off play asia or have much experience with the site? i'm seeing 2 different versions that could work, but the prices are different and i'm wondering one is preferred

http://www.play-asia.com/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x/13/7094wd

http://www.play-asia.com/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-japanese/13/709c33

quick question, have any of you pre-ordered this game off play asia or have much experience with the site? i'm seeing 2 different versions that could work, but the prices are different and i'm wondering one is preferred

http://www.play-asia.com/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x/13/7094wd

http://www.play-asia.com/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-japanese/13/709c33

The first link is the Japanese version of the game, the second link is the Asian version of the game. Since English subs aren't listed there, I would assume the two versions are identical. I have the first one/Japanese version pre-ordered on there ^^

• Like 1

The first link is the Japanese version of the game, the second link is the Asian version of the game. Since English subs aren't listed there, I would assume the two versions are identical. I have the first one/Japanese version pre-ordered on there ^^

No English subs most likely means Chinese subs so... they aren't identical per se =D

Some new songs and modules announced, including AI DEE FUCK YES!!! As soon as I heard Mitchie M was gonna have a song I was hoping it would be Ai Dee xD

The full list of songs and modules - 

New Songs

• “Tsumi no Namae” by ryo (supercell)
  • “Ai Dee” by Michie M
  • “Akahitoha” by KuroUsa P
  • “Hajimete no Oto” by Malo (from Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd*)
  • “Cool Medley” including “Unhappy Refrain,” “Mairisudame!,” “Tengaku,” “Palette,” and “Kono Fuzaketa Subarashiki Sekai wa, Boku no Tame ni Aru”

New Modules

• “Countress” (Yuu)
  • “Anode Electronica”
  • “Cathode Electronica” (Fuzi Choco)
  • “Izayoi” (Ichiyou Moka)
  • “Rockin’ Stone,” “Dominant Stone,” “Burning Stone,” “Lightning Stone,” “Majestic Stone,” and “Wise Stone” (Nidy 2D)

*The Gematsu article says F 2nd but from what I can tell this is an error

Source - http://gematsu.com/2016/01/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-adds-tsumi-no-namae-ai-dee-akahitoha-more

Looking forward to the next compilation video 

EDIT: Oh! I'm also about to update the OP for the first time in forever. I'll be less lazy with it now, I promise :P

Edited by Kurisu
  • Like 1

I just started Diva F 2nd and this is the first post I read when I click this topic.

Please tell me the Diva Room trophies aren't as grindy.

Well, they aren't really "grindy" as in takes actual effort, you just have to keep patting and giving presents  to Vocaloids to trigger random events and requests. This is *just* me, but i seriously didn't mind waiting 15 minutes to do this each time as i kept playing the actual songs non-stop :P

Some new songs and modules announced, including AI DEE FUCK YES!!! As soon as I heard Mitchie M was gonna have a song I was hoping it would be Ai Dee xD

The full list of songs and modules - 

New Songs

• “Tsumi no Namae” by ryo (supercell)
  • Ai Dee” by Michie M
  • Akahitoha” by KuroUsa P
  • Hajimete no Oto” by Malo (from Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd*)
  • “Cool Medley” including “Unhappy Refrain,” “Mairisudame!,” “Tengaku,” “Palette,” and “Kono Fuzaketa Subarashiki Sekai wa, Boku no Tame ni Aru

New Modules

• “Countress” (Yuu)
  • “Anode Electronica”
  • “Cathode Electronica” (Fuzi Choco)
  • “Izayoi” (Ichiyou Moka)
  • “Rockin’ Stone,” “Dominant Stone,” “Burning Stone,” “Lightning Stone,” “Majestic Stone,” and “Wise Stone” (Nidy 2D)

*The Gematsu article says F 2nd but from what I can tell this is an error

Source - http://gematsu.com/2016/01/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-adds-tsumi-no-namae-ai-dee-akahitoha-more

Looking forward to the next compilation video 

EDIT: Oh! I'm also about to update the OP for the first time in forever. I'll be less lazy with it now, I promise :P

FUCK YEAH!

FINALLY SOME MEGURINE LUKA SONGS!

Oh, and anyone who does know me well, knows i wanted Palette to be on a new song roster, so this is sick.

And glad to see Ai Dee, that song is precious.

And i'm surprised to see "This Fucked-Up Wonderful World Exists For Me" making an appearance since...the language miku uses isn't really...pure :awesome:

And whoa, didn't expect Hajime no Oto, it's not a bad track, really....

Finally, fun fact: this medley's songs all have one thing in common: Guitars and Rock :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Well, they aren't really "grindy" as in takes actual effort, you just have to keep patting and giving presents  to Vocaloids to trigger random events. This is *just* me, but i seriously didn't mind waiting 15 minutes to do this each time as i kept playing the actual songs non-stop :P

FUCK YEAH!

FINALLY SOME MEGURINE LUKA SONGS!

Oh, and anyone who does know me well, knows i wanted Palette to be on a new song roster, so this is sick.

And glad to see Ai Dee, that song is precious.

And i'm surprised to see "This Fucked-Up Wonderful World Exists For Me" making an appearance since...the language miku uses isn't really...pure :awesome:

That's what it is?? Oh wow...though Miku does say bullshit in MMORPG Addicts Anthem xD

• Like 1