Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theduke102

Is this game 100% achievable

7 posts in this topic

I want to get it on ps vita , and i was wondering if its 100% achievable or not , since they closed the servers on borderlands 1 , also if you would rate the trophy 100% difficulty from 1~10 what would you rate it ?  :)

100% achievable on PS3, but if you get it on Vita you can't get 2 of the 4 expansions, and 1 trophy in the first expansion is unobtainable. It's a shared list though, so you can cross save to the ps3 version to get the vita's unattainable trophies.

I want to get it on ps vita , and i was wondering if its 100% achievable or not , since they closed the servers on borderlands 1 , also if you would rate the trophy 100% difficulty from 1~10 what would you rate it ?  :)

The Borderlands 1 servers were restored February 2nd.

I was thinking that one of the discover all locations trophies for Borderlands 2 was unobtainable if played only on the Vita because a location wouldn't register correctly but I can't seem to find where I read that previously. I think you would have to play it on the PS3 to get it to register and unlock so it wasn't actually unobtainable.

Edit: Saltyie beat me to it with a better explanation and more information.

Edited by ScutumMagister

i thought there was a problem with one of the dlc trophies but to be honest either get it on ps3 or ps4 with the handsome collection

would be better then on the vita

Borderlands 2 (DLC) - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty

Spoiler 

Achievable trophies (In the DLC) 2/3 (1 Unobtainable)

bronze.pngGadabout - Discovered all named locations in Oasis and the surrounding Pirate's Booty areas

Reason: In the PS3 version, the trophy would unlock even if you hadn't discovered every area. They fixed this for the Vita version, but some areas can't be 'Discovered', making the trophy unobtainable.

Solution: Since the PS3 and Vita version share a trophy list, the only way to get this trophy is to play the PS3 version

Edited by Mazdafreak_be

Servers are still open for this game, but the Vita version doesn't have the last 2 DLC packs (Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt & Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep) available to it, so the 100% isn't possible if you just own the Vita version. Also, the Vita version can only support 2 players online, while the console versions can support 4 players.

On a side note, they re-opened the servers for the first Borderlands game.

I would say it's impossible to get Platinum on Vita if playing alone. The frame rate and control scheme makes things tough but not impossible. The only problem you'll have though is killing the raid boss. I had a hart\d enough time on PS3 and that also with using the spit screen trick, with Vita and it's small, fidgety controls and juddery framerate. I think it will be impossible.