How long did it take you too 100%?

olimoo101

I've currently earned every trophy in Run Sackboy! Run! except What to wear? (Own 10 costumes.) which is the rarest trophy. I can totally see this trophy making me grind for a long time so thats why I stopped playing it 3 months ago. I'm tempted to go back and try to earn that trophy so I can get 100% but still don't want to put in ridiculous hours. So my question is, how long did it take you to 100% Run Sackboy! Run!?

I've currently earned every trophy in Run Sackboy! Run! except What to wear? (Own 10 costumes.) which is the rarest trophy. I can totally see this trophy making me grind for a long time so thats why I stopped playing it 3 months ago. I'm tempted to go back and try to earn that trophy so I can get 100% but still don't want to put in ridiculous hours. So my question is, how long did it take you to 100% Run Sackboy! Run!?

3 days, 7 hours. Used the save exploit. Save game with as many bubbles as possible, use bubbles to buy chests. If chests pop 75,000/150,000 bubbles, save again. Repeat until you buy 7 cheapest costumes and win the Owl. Then buy chests until you get enough Wolf and Aviator tokens and get them from the store. I won 75,000 once from the 500 bubble chests and 150,000 three times from the 2,500 chests.

I played this game a TON on my iPhone before it came to Vita. Save transfer would have saved me a day, possibly even two. (I had 6 costumes, 59 stickers, and was level 27 already.)

I didn't feel bad about exploiting the save at all, considering the time I already put in.

I have 0 luck getting bubbles in chests, but I will keep trying... don't know though if I want to waste much time on it just to get the 100% :/

It will likely consume 3-4 hours (assuming using Plus saves, even longer if using Content Manager), so it might not be worth it for lots of people. You can always do it later when you're bored and have cleaned out your backlog. It'll be there waiting for you.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 8/31/2015 at 9:30 PM, Kishnabe said:

Around 10+ hours...it easy to do something else while playing the game.

Yeah same for me. Took me like 10-15 hours i think. I used the exploit too. Most time is for killing 1000 enemies. I actually played this game while constantly pressing square to rack up time towards the 1440 minutes in creative mode trophy on LittleBigPlanet 2. I don't mind creating stuff but not for 24 hours.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...