Deadpool coming to PS4 and XBOX1 this fall

ShadowSigmaX

absolutely worthless. I mean if they wanted to bring every last gen game over they should have started at the beginning with games like Lair and Genshi Day of The Blades. It's only a matter of time. PS4's tagline should be, "PS4: Welcome to Generation 7...Again"   :rolleyes:  :jaymon:

I'm even a deadpool fan and think this is asinine

Edited by Killah184

They'll recyle it probably to fit near the movie release.

May also be due to If I correctky remeber it having so copyright issues with PS3 well there was here in the UK

What were the rights issues for us in the UK?

I picked this game up for £3.75 from Tesco when they were having a clear out and traded it in to GAME for £9 about a month ago- I enjoyed this game but not enough to pay a decent amount for

What were the rights issues for us in the UK?

I picked this game up for £3.75 from Tesco when they were having a clear out and traded it in to GAME for £9 about a month ago- I enjoyed this game but not enough to pay a decent amount for

I cant really rember off the top of my head, I remember reading that it couldnt be sold on PS3 anymore and they wouldnt re-run the game or sell it on PSN and was taken down, 

just read it was rights had lapsed Activision - Marvel tittles on Digital distribution 

Edited by Hanzoadam

• 2 months later...

I had a lot of fun with this game but I genuinely don't see why it's being re-released on PS4 and Xbox One. It isn't a game you can really play through more than once and the sales for the original weren't that great, which ended in High Moon Studios (the developer) having staff laid off and then forced to work on "supporting" the main developers of games like Call of Duty and Destiny.

The fact that Activision also did this to Radical Entertainment (developers of Prototype 1 & 2), AND released poor ports of both Prototype games makes me feel that they're going to keep doing this. And most likely the Deadpool port will be just as bad as the Prototype ones. Buy this and it means you're supporting Activision shutting down studios that make good games.

• 4 months later...